Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 108 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Dark Version of "Material-esque" Thread Design

Quote:(09-12-2016, 02:15 PM)Jay Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (09-12-2016, 05:58 AM)KingNeo Wrote:

Man its really good that the next time I need a thread design, I'm contacting you :wink:

Lmao do it. Just do it. Make your dreams come true.

Hahaha no worries man. I'll be contacting you soon.

Quote:(09-12-2016, 04:28 PM)Theós Wrote:

which came first, this one or @12?

I stated in my thread that my design started off as a "redesign" of this one.

Quote:(09-12-2016, 08:59 PM)Crovus Wrote:

Quote: (09-12-2016, 04:28 PM)Theós Wrote:

which came first, this one or @12?

I stated in my thread that my design started off as a "redesign" of this one.

I honestly did not see that. I just took a quick look on your thread.

This is more simple but same kind of judgement as Nuance

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(09-13-2016, 01:23 AM)Silence Wrote:

@168
The alignment issues are because I removed the name of the forums in all aspects. So it was "WELCOME TO <COMMUNITY NAME>", which ended up with it being centered. I only added the designer info as I was trying to have the area next to it even and not have a giant block of space there (still new to designing so I didn't think of just adding a block with nothing in it). He had those specific rules as headers in a "Rule" block. So I decided to turn them into their own blocks.

No, no. It is great work still.
I understand that you needed something to cover up the space, yes I thought some of it through.
You could of made the box longer or added something more useful. (ex. faq/contact)
I don't want you to hate me. ):

Quote:(09-13-2016, 01:26 AM)Vxn Wrote:

Quote: (09-13-2016, 01:23 AM)Silence Wrote:

@168
The alignment issues are because I removed the name of the forums in all aspects. So it was "WELCOME TO <COMMUNITY NAME>", which ended up with it being centered. I only added the designer info as I was trying to have the area next to it even and not have a giant block of space there (still new to designing so I didn't think of just adding a block with nothing in it). He had those specific rules as headers in a "Rule" block. So I decided to turn them into their own blocks.

I understand that you needed something to cover up the space, yes I thought some of it through.
You could of made the box longer or added something more useful. (ex. faq/contact)

I don't hate you lmao. I only did a redesign of what @82originally had. Which turned out... well......

@168

Quote:(09-13-2016, 01:28 AM)Silence Wrote:

Quote: (09-13-2016, 01:26 AM)Vxn Wrote:

Quote: (09-13-2016, 01:23 AM)Silence Wrote:

@168

I don't hate you lmao. I only did a redesign of what @82originally had. Which turned out... well......

Alright, great.
Nice work.

Looks good, well done!