Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 529 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
DarkTools- Release-FREE

Hey, so this is the official release of Dark Tools. It contains:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Quote:(12-03-2012, 05:45 AM)workaholics Wrote:

Awesome bro! Well I don't have a penny on my paypal account:sad:

Its ok, Get the beta version while its still out! The link is in the thread!

Awesome bro! Well I don't have a penny on my paypal account

Did you get permission from the owner of Vulcan to include his keylogger in there?

GLWS!

Quote:(12-03-2012, 06:46 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

Did you get permission from the owner of Vulcan to include his keylogger in there?

GLWS!

I pmed him through youtube, and said "Hey im using your awesome keylogger in my multi tool" if he replies saying "NO!" ill remove it, but so far it doesnt see like he has a problem with it

Vouch:
Great tool, great features, great UI.

The text in the OP hurts my eyes, I cannot read it. Nonetheless, the program looks nice so far! :blackhat:

Quote:(12-03-2012, 06:53 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:

Quote: (12-03-2012, 06:46 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

GLWS!

I pmed him through youtube, and said "Hey im using your awesome keylogger in my multi tool" if he replies saying "NO!" ill remove it, but so far it doesnt see like he has a problem with it

If he says "NO!", he probably does have a problem with it.

I'm glad to see that your tool is getting a lot of attetion! Keep up the progress my friend.

I don't see any vouches, can I get a vouch copy?