Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 679 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
Data Files

Quote:(04-29-2022, 06:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (04-29-2022, 05:46 AM)vittring Wrote:

How could I know if he's infected or not?
You don't. Neither do I, and neither does he/she.

Given the OP's concern purely relates to the files, I'm simply (and kindly) referring to your comment below pertaining to the files - which Is contradictory of a clean Install.
Quote:I would do a clean install of your OS to be sure you're not infected. No virus known creates a file(s) that large.
It's better to do a clean install when you find something this big. And OP found 2 somethings.

Quote:(04-29-2022, 07:01 AM)vittring Wrote:

It's better to do a clean install when you find something this big. And OP found 2 somethings. :confused:
I certainly agree with a clean Installation of the OS.

I've never wasted my time trying to Identify and remove viruses/malware - It can well and truly take a few hours to a day or two to detect and remove. And even then, you're not sure whether everything has been cleaned. In terms of Windows, If you're well-prepared with drivers, applications etc, It'll take around 50-60 minutes to format your system, and that's on a bad day.

Of course, that's relative to a stand-alone PC.

so should i just disregard my files that are on my computer in case they are infected? or back them up?

Quote: (04-29-2022, 05:46 AM)vittring Wrote:

Quote: (04-29-2022, 05:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-29-2022, 04:18 AM)vittring Wrote:

I would do a clean install of your OS to be sure you're not infected. No virus known creates a file(s) that large.
In that case, he's not Infected by those files, yes?
How could I know if he's infected or not? If he wants to be sure, then he should try to clean install, then maybe dig around for any files that shouldn't be there. It's the safest bet, because you're not messing with files and stuff that you might need, and you don't risk deleting or corrupting files your system uses for important programs. None of what OP told me makes sense, that's why I asked for clarification about the files using the Permissions tab, which would tell me maybe something. But I do hope they find out where the files came from, because I've never seen a random file appear in any of my mal labs like that. I simply don't know.

it makes no sense to me either. i did not place these files on my computer that i am aware of and was just looking at my system and searching for a file when i discovered these files.