Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1044 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[Debate] Best Anti Virus?

Currently I use ZoneAlarm, from around one week and it seems to work great. I used Avast before, but it left many viruses undiscovered and let them work.

ESET NOD32 or Kaspersky, both have relatively high detection ratios.

Recently I've been using AVG alot. I've used it since I got my first computer in 2008. It hasn't really failed me until as of recently. I've had to use VirusTotal to double check files before I open them!

Quote:(05-07-2013, 04:41 AM)JzJad Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

The best combination out their as of now, and will probably hold is,
Eset Nod 32 Antivirus, with Comodo firewall

Eset:

(can be free :wink:
Comodo Firewall:

(free)

I keep reading that these are the best,I haven't switched yet though.

The best combination out their as of now, and will probably hold is,
Eset Nod 32 Antivirus, with Comodo firewall

Eset:

(can be free :wink:
Comodo Firewall:

(free)

I tend to run with my AV disabled and just sandbox stuff I run, also blocking java in my browser. RIght now I'm running avast, but microsoft security essentials is better.

Quote:(05-07-2013, 05:48 PM)Sinisterkid Wrote:

I tend to run with my AV disabled and just sandbox stuff I run, also blocking java in my browser. RIght now I'm running avast, but microsoft security essentials is better.

Even so, with MSE its better to have Comodo firewall, especially with its nice lil kiosk feature.

Avast is the best!
I been using it for years!

Quote:(05-11-2013, 05:58 AM)Timmy Wrote:

Do you know any that detect RATs?

Almost all of them do... it's which ones catch encrypted malware that you want. Personally, I use a combination of Malwarebytes and Nod32.

Do you know any that detect RATs?