Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 500 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Deceit is up!

Quote:(06-03-2019, 01:19 PM)Nyx Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-03-2019, 12:32 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2019, 11:42 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:

What do you suggest that would match the userbar? The goal was to have it be in uniform, not as close to a staff colour as possible.

I pulled the new color from the eye. Seems to match? Can talk about alternatives as well.

Although it doesn't exactly match the userbar I still really like the new colour. It was definitely in conflict with the moderator colour and needed to be changed.

Yeah I like it more than the darker green you had going. I think it's a keeper.

Quote:(06-03-2019, 01:19 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2019, 11:42 AM)Strait McCool Wrote:

What do you suggest that would match the userbar? The goal was to have it be in uniform, not as close to a staff colour as possible.

I pulled the new color from the eye. Seems to match? Can talk about alternatives as well.

Although it doesn't exactly match the userbar I still really like the new colour.

It may be difficult to find an exact match, and In my view, I don't believe It's a necessity.

It looks very appealing as Is.

Quote:(06-04-2019, 04:09 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (06-03-2019, 01:19 PM)Nyx Wrote:

Although it doesn't exactly match the userbar I still really like the new colour.

It may be difficult to find an exact match, and In my view, I don't believe It's a necessity.

It looks very appealing as Is.

Agreed, no complaints here. Looking forward to more users rocking the colour.

Great work! I already applied, love the idea in general!

I do you get a invite to join the group? Im new to this.

Quote:(06-07-2019, 04:53 AM)Armysniper1187101 Wrote:

I do you get a invite to join the group? Im new to this.

Yes precisely. When we think a member is a good fit, we will ask and then invite them to the group.

Ok thank you for the heads up.

Quote:(06-09-2019, 05:54 PM)Armysniper1187101 Wrote:

Ok thank you for the heads up.

Np! Feel free to head to

to make a post if you feel inclined!

Very interested in joining, just need @"Strait McCool" to see the light and invite me.

Quote:(12-01-2019, 12:51 PM)JoshOG Wrote:

Very interested in joining, just need @"Strait McCool" to see the light and invite me. :wink:

Would like to see more of you in the section. This goes for anyone interested in the group, we do need more members