Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 307 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Destiny 2: Lightfall - Trailer

Destiny 2 will be getting another DLC. Haven't played much since Year 1/2, but it looks like it's still chugging 5 years later.

Official Site:

[To see links please register here]

Releasing in 6 month, I almost started playing back yesterday and still thinking about it but idk..

Quote:(08-24-2022, 07:26 PM)syuh Wrote:

Releasing in 6 month, I almost started playing back yesterday and still thinking about it but idk..

I thought about playing again, but it's an endless timesink. Like WoW, it always seems like progress is washed away at the start of the next expansion.

I've played off and on the past few months. It's great but I have some doubts about the story line for Lightfall. I want Calus back as much as the last person, but I also want more emissaries of the Witness and better abilities for my Warlock.

Quote:(08-24-2022, 09:38 PM)Oni
dateline='1661373494' Wrote:

I thought about playing again, but it's an endless timesink. Like WoW, it always seems like progress is washed away at the start of the next expansion.

This and also the fact that you need to pay the price of a triple AAA game every new extension.
The only fun part of this gmae and the part that makes me wanna go back at it are the raids. It's such a great experience.

And the fact that they make you pay to get the ghallahorn is also a downside tbh, I remember in D1 having to grind for weeks to get it and to this day it's still a memory that I won't ever forget.

Quote:(08-24-2022, 10:17 PM)Hidden Signals Wrote:

I've played off and on the past few months. It's great but I have some doubts about the story line for Lightfall. I want Calus back as much as the last person, but I also want more emissaries of the Witness and better abilities for my Warlock.

Callus was sure a great raid I had no idea that they removed it.. sure dissapointing

this looks really good actually

This looks pretty good I’m hyped