Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 736 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Deviation's 1st Official Recruitment

Wanting to learn Web development?

[To see links please register here]

Quote:(08-18-2013, 10:06 AM)Fhoto Wrote:

Please be more serious and take more time & effort in your app's.

Thank-you.

I hope you realize this is a application you can't put lots of time and effort into. The only spot you may is why do you want to be accepted.

If you shall take a look at my recent applications, you will see I have made very great applications.

Quote:(08-18-2013, 07:00 PM)Fhoto Wrote:

Quote: (08-18-2013, 06:53 PM)Uzi Jr Wrote:

Quote: (08-18-2013, 10:06 AM)Fhoto Wrote:

Thank-you.

I hope you realize this is a application you can't put lots of time and effort into. The only spot you may is why do you want to be accepted.

If you shall take a look at my recent applications, you will see I have made very great applications.

You can write more than a sentence.

Well, Yes. I have updated my application if you will take a look.

You can't write a lot, however.

Quote:(08-18-2013, 06:53 PM)Uzi Jr Wrote:

Quote: (08-18-2013, 10:06 AM)Fhoto Wrote:

Thank-you.

You can write more than a sentence.

Name: Daniel
Skills:
  • I know everything about MyBB and vBulletin.
  • HTML & CSS. Learning PHP when I have more time.
Webmaster/Coding: Webmaster
Examples of Work: Two MyBB Themes I made:
  • [To see links please register here]

• [To see links please register here]

• I made a few other things, but everything was on my old HDD.

Current Projects (if any): awsmn.net and a private project for a company. I can't share this, sorry.
Why should we accept you?: I think I can teach other users many things about MyBB and other webmaster related things. If you need help, I'm the right person.
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: Of course I will. I'm interested in such discussions, so I'll definitely make ten posts.

Good luck to all the members trying to join the group

Name: Ivan
Skills:
  • Able to understand HTML.
  • Always willing to learn and improve.
  • Experienced with MyBB, IPB and vBulletin.
Webmaster/Coding: Webmaster
Examples of Work: Currently, I closed down the forum. (ForbiddenWebs.com)
Current Projects (if any): None.
Why should we accept you?: Well I'm not as talented as other webmasters or coders here, but I'm always willing to learn and improve. Why not learn with other fellow webmasters and coders.
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: Yep.

Name: Brady
Skills:
  • Knowledge of IPB
  • Knowledge of MyBB
  • Some knowledge of Xenforo , SMF , Wordpress , and also VB .
Webmaster/Coding: WebMaster
Examples of Work: I have ran many sites but all of them are currently down I can show you screenshots of one of my sites via pm but the site is over 3 years old and ran on the earliest version of IPB
Current Projects (if any): None I'm free at the moment.
Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I'm always willing to help people. I am also willing to learn and teach because I feel that would be my responsibility if I was to be accepted into this group
Will you make at least 10 posts per week in the sub-forum?: Yes , I am willing to make at least 10 posts per week in the sub forum.

They're wizards at deviation, and their student program is really awesome, the wizard Blue, took me on a ride through all kinds of numbers and programs.

This is the only group I'm even remotely interested in joining.
I see a lot of potential behind this group. GL with the recruitment.

If this thread is only for applications, I'm sorry, feel free to delete this post.