Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 566 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Discussion Zone, IPB?

Quote:(08-09-2013, 01:16 PM)Karma Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-09-2013, 01:18 AM)Sanctuary Wrote:

You can't use <if>, <else/>, <php>, and other tags (if I'm forgetting any) in MyBB.
With those tags, you can add things like guest messages, things like

, etc., etc...

This has nothing to do with a theme. A theme is coded with HTML and CSS.

Nothing to do with a theme...? Have you ever even entered the IPB ACP at all?
All of those tags are inside the HTML of the IP.Board skins, it is part of the HTML...

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I never thought this would bring in 5 pages of posts lol

ANyway, Blue you have an amazing site going with MyBB, no need for change anytime soon

Yes, it's a bit of a downer that MyBB doesn't allow PHP in templates at all but plugins aren't very hard to figure out once you already know PHP.

It would be nice of MyBB to introduce PHP into the 1.8 version which is due in a few months.

Never gonna happen. It will cost blue a fortune

Quote:(08-10-2013, 11:47 AM)Exiled Wrote:

Never gonna happen. It will cost blue a fortune

It's not money I'm worried about to be honest. I'm not trying to be a cheap-ass by choosing MyBB over other forum softwares, I honestly love MyBB and how it works. No other forum software feels the same. c:

Once you fall in love with one forum software it is hard to chose a different one

Well , if you change forum software than do think about xenforo, it is really powerful
Else stick with MYbb

Xenforo would be amazing to see