Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 143 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
Does This Site Really Payout

Anyone have used or have a proof that this site payout bitcoins
→ btcprominer.life

Never heard of it.

From a quick google search; "btcprominer, fastminer, btcminer, euminer and similar are all from same scam. Same script, same scam"

There aren't really get-rich-quick methods in life without a lot of luck on your end. If you're looking to get into crypto, just buy some yourself (it's down quite a bit, I'd get some asap). If you're trying to mine, you'll have to invest some money into getting the proper equipment. These sites feed off desperate users looking for a quick buck, and I imagine they work (for the owners, not you).

The domain Is around 10 months old, so It's still In It's Infancy.

Further to @"FreightTrain"'s post above, I've found some feedback as follows.

Quote:i made a free account just to check this out:

with their promised rate, you "earn" btc 0.006 per day and cashout min. is 0.005:
which means you reach the min. for cashout in ~8 days, okay so far, right??? NO!!! WRONG!!!

this is what message appears after 8 days of wait:

"Increase your IPV for instant withdrawals, or wait 30+ days until your withdrawal is processed manually.

Your IPV (Instant Payout Value) is Low | What is IPV?

IPV allows you to withdraw instantly without waiting days for manual processing.
- Upgrading BTCProMiner will greatly increase IPV and make withdrawals process faster.
- IPV increases every time your referrals upgrade their BTCProMiner. We strongly recommend to invite referrals.
- You can upgrade to V1.4, this is the highest version and have infinite IPV. All V1.4 withdrawals are instant."

you get it?? LOOLZ! a SCAM!!!

Quote:i have a free account, my balance is currently 0.003btc. i will wait another few days to reach 0.005btc and try to jump through their 'manual withdrawal' 30 day hoop. have already pretty much written it off as a SCAM!

Obviously you can try It for yourself, but be cautious.

Easy money on the internet, especially via legit ways is usually bullshit. Especially if you have to do NOTHING for it. PTC sites work because the companies make way more then they payout so they can easily manage. Though there isn't really a reason a site would give away money for free in my opinion.

Easy scam just search it up

According to Google, I don't think it's a legitimate website so you should probably stay away from it.

Pretty sketchy looking website and their idea of giving u payout doesn't make any sense

Don’t waste your time with that man. I’d just save up and buy some BTC straightup and sell it when it raises in price for profit. All these sites are sketchy just for the fact that they have access to your wallet(receive adress) and some even take bitcoins from you.