Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 773 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
$$DollarFiles - Best PPD$$BONUS$$

[To see links please register here]

is an innovative pay per download network featuring the highest converting incentive offers! Our file locking technology allows you to monitize virtually any content. We also feature a vast selection of U.S. & International email submits/downloads/PINs that can monetize traffic from nearly any country.

Highest payouts in the industry, enjoy rates of up to $20 per download.

Check out just a few of the features of

below which make us the best PPD network out there:

Select Offers
The network manages and provides only a handful of high paying, high converting offers from multiple networks. No time wasted trying to determine which offers pay and convert well.
Easy Payments
Dollarfiles.com pays there users through PayPal/AlertPay as well as Western Union/Cheque and Liberty Reserve.
Friendly Support
We're available 7 days a week to answer your questions through live chat or email.
Embed Our Widgets
You can embed our widgets on your own website, just grab the code from your account dashboard.

$BONUS$

Register as my referral and i will give you 30+ PPD premium ebooks whit unique methods for FREE!!!
Register as my referral

Post name that you used to register and i will pm you 30 premium ppd ebooks whit unique methods how to earn money!

I used file ice for some time, but dollar files are better to me. Just check them out and you will see. I love there simplicity and widget :smile: Payment rates are better to.

`file ice is legit and really true! :smile: I also have dollar files but not using it ATM.

`file ice is legit and really true! :smile: I also have dollar files but not using it ATM.