Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 754 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
"Double Dipping"

This is a method that I use personally and sometimes it gets me an extra $200 or so.

What you do is simple. Just follow the steps below and it should work.

1. Contact support of the company that you purchased the item from (amazon works best)

2. Tell them that when you got home you saw the box on your porch and upon picking it up you noticed that it was in poor condition and your item was missing.

3. Normally they ask for pictures of the box to prove that you aren't lying. If this is the case, do the obvious and beat the shit out of the box.

4. Depending on how the method worked out they will send you another one for compensation.

Sounds like a weak method, but it might just work. I rarely do double-dipping, because of the trust you lose with the company; but nice beginner's guide ^^ Thanks

I think if you do this to a large company, it will work fine. However, smaller companies may not fall for this as easily. Not an awful method, but still pretty weak.

Quote:(03-28-2014, 04:34 AM)Vipr Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I think if you do this to a large company, it will work fine. However, smaller companies may not fall for this as easily.

That is partially true; however some big companies extremely good track of what goes in and out aswell as from or to whom it goes.

In general, however, it's correct ^^

This seems like a very weak method, but sometimes those are just the ones that may work. Big companies miss things like this all the time. I've done something like this before and without proof, they just sent me double of the item.

Works with small companies too (chinese sellers on ebay).

I do this with cornchips and salsa. Then I get the dip to myself.

Thanks :3 Im asuming they actually check to see if you bought the item in the first place though?

Quote:(04-28-2014, 12:06 PM)vegimite Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks :3 Im asuming they actually check to see if you bought the item in the first place though?

It therefore works best if you already purchased the item, but would like an other one.
Quote:step 1 Wrote:1. Contact support of the company that you purchased the item from (amazon works best)