Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 740 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Down Any Website Using QSlowloris

Bro do u knw a way to down a php web site ?

how do i know the afte cliking fire button it strat firruing or not when i clcik fire nothing happens

and then goto

[To see links please register here]

nothing happens

Quote:(08-24-2011, 07:49 AM)bluesmoke Wrote:

how do i know the afte cliking fire button it strat firruing or not when i clcik fire nothing happens

and then goto

nothing happens

after clicking fire button wait some mins.. & goto

& search ur target webaddress linkin text box, press enter

Is there any way i can DDoS attack any windows 2003 server web page? Not know that much about DDoSing

Quote:(08-25-2011, 03:38 AM)Haxoraxe Wrote:

Is there any way i can DDoS attack any windows 2003 server web page? Not know that much about DDoSing :wink:

no idea bro

This will last only for a week or so, I read that Kingcope told the bitches about the hole, so now, they are fixing it. What? Too soon?

Thanks great share. Do we have a 'Target list ' here at hc?

Quote:(08-26-2011, 06:11 PM)PurpleDragonX Wrote:

Thanks great share. Do we have a 'Target list ' here at hc?

i think no

I had already tried so want to share it on "Thread Market"

Um well it's a megaupload link... That may be kinda a problem because as we all should know. The government took down MegaUpload! And caused a cyber attack by anoymous!

Um well it's a megaupload link... That may be kinda a problem because as we all should know. The government took down MegaUpload! And caused a cyber attack by anoymous!
[Image: banner.jpg]