Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
"Drop Address" Method

I've done this once before, but looking to see if anyone has experience with it or can help me make sure its fool proof.

Say I manage to successfully SE an item, and I sent it to a random house nearby my road, if I went to them the day of delivery and said hey my xyz send a package to the wrong address Im looking for a parcel for Joe Bloggs, is this an effective method of getting new addresses? I've done this with my next door neighbour once, but i want to scale it up and do a lot more.

Has anyone done this before / have an opinion on this method of getting addresses?

ive done this before and it worked fine, however you may encounter people who dont want to give you the parcel, what i recommend is going onto a house for rent website and looking for houses that are up for rent and are available next day to ensure they are vacant

Further to the above post, foreclosure homes (where the borrower has failed to make repayments, hence forced to sell) are vacated and can also be used as a drop.