Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 243 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
EVE Online

Does anybody here play

[To see links please register here]

? It's an awesome Sci-Fi MMO to try if you're sick of other MMOs.
In this game, you're able to control ships, kill space-pirates, lead a corporation, gain riches mining, and much more.

I've played it with a few people, and although the game doesn't have the largest player-base (like games such as World of Warcraft or Runescape) the people who decide to play end up playing for years.
With a lot of veteran players and complicated game-mechanics, the game might not be the most welcoming. In this case, I'd gladly teach anybody who's interested the basics.

[Image: eve_online_31720-1400x1050.jpg]

You can also try joining a corporation, as many offer training for new players. I'd recommend this game to anybody, except idiots.
If you already play, feel free to post your character/corporation name below. I'd be willing to help you out if you need any.

Also, I can offer anybody interested in playing an extended 21 day free-trial.

I use to play it, its boring at the first but once you get the hang of it and get the upgrades its a good MMO game to play

Yup, I have had a trial or two on this game. It's great if you get your head around to it.
By the time the trial expires you should have a pretty good start.
Fork out for one month and use it to buy an item called 'Plex' - you can use it to buy another months worth of game time.
Using multi-logins are a big hit on this game. A main account to handle all the action and another to mine for hours on end.

PS: They won't let you run a trial and a pay for account from the same IP. Use two pay for ones and you'll soon have enough to pay for them both using in the 'Plex' credits.

Quote:(10-01-2012, 09:51 PM)OldWolf Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Yup, I have had a trial or two on this game. It's great if you get your head around to it.
By the time the trial expires you should have a pretty good start.
Fork out for one month and use it to buy an item called 'Plex' - you can use it to buy another months worth of game time.
Using multi-logins are a big hit on this game. A main account to handle all the action and another to mine for hours on end.

PS: They won't let you run a trial and a pay for account from the same IP. Use two pay for ones and you'll soon have enough to pay for them both using in the 'Plex' credits.

Indeed. I made a second account about a day or two ago. I plan to multibox and kill pirates. I am in a nullsec corp, so it is pretty fun. It'd be neat if I could make a bit more ISK and get into PVP.

I dont exactly like ship games, ive played dark orbit and hated it

I gave up on MMOs a while ago, but this has sparked my interest. I'll be sure to check it out later.