Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 397 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Earn GIFT?

I was just asking myself..one friend had told me that there's some sites,to earn a gift..not money (PC,Ipad..)
You make some missions and they give you points..then you buy a gift with your points , and they send it to you.
If someone is having this kind of buisness..please write here :smile: any legit and prooven links would be useful..

[link=lockerz.com]Lockerz.com[/link] is a similar site. People say it is legit, but it's like lottery.
With your points you just win a chance to get something.
There is also an option to buy cheap products, by using the PTZ points to increase discounts. I didn't try any of those though.

Quote:(06-04-2011, 05:34 AM)Coder-san Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

[link=lockerz.com]Lockerz.com[/link] is a similar site. People say it is legit, but it's like lottery.
With your points you just win a chance to get something.
There is also an option to buy cheap products, by using the PTZ points to increase discounts. I didn't try any of those though.

Thanks for the information..i'll keep that on mind :biggrin:

Winning gifts instead of money sounds like a scam, if you ask me. Because there is no way to confirm if that person actually owns the gift you won and they can trick you into spending your money :/

Lockerz was nice in the begining of the site. You could easily get an PS3 or an XBOX with some work. But they have increased the needed points that much that I will take now a lot of time. If im right it is a Project of an EX Amazon Headchief.

Edit:// There are a lot of unboxing Videos of Lockerz Products on Youtube

I see, Natural. Well, meh. Looks legit then.

Quote:(06-04-2011, 05:36 PM)The Great White Wrote:

Winning gifts instead of money sounds like a scam, if you ask me. Because there is no way to confirm if that person actually owns the gift you won and they can trick you into spending your money :/

I agree with you..and i also don't want this "buisness" because it's scam and risky..but if you ask me,money are more risky..because you have to put millions informations ,transfer money and card codes...there's a million fake sites..:mad:
However thanks for advice :smile: :thumbs:

Quote:(06-04-2011, 08:39 PM)intimos Wrote:

Quote: (06-04-2011, 05:36 PM)The Great White Wrote:

I agree with you..and i also don't want this "buisness" because it's scam and risky..but if you ask me,money are more risky..because you have to put millions informations ,transfer money and card codes...there's a million fake sites..:mad:
However thanks for advice :smile: :thumbs:

Money is risky because they might have a fake paypal but you can talk to paypal about scammers. You can't talk to paypal about gifts from other people being scams as that is not their fault and there is no law on it. Just saying. Though I wouldn't report them and I would act dumb, install a keylogger on the person who scammed me and take all their money :smile: