Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 446 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Easiest SE ever with Logitech

Quote:(02-27-2023, 04:35 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-26-2023, 09:46 PM)Joka14 Wrote:

They ask me for a photo too with serial number and ticket number…
Evidently you Photoshopped It, correct?

my photoshop skills are non-existent xD

Quote:(02-27-2023, 09:10 AM)Joka14 Wrote:

Same.

So how did you circumvent their request for a photo?

Quote:(02-27-2023, 10:28 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-27-2023, 09:10 AM)Joka14 Wrote:

Same.

I'm still figuring out how to do it

Quote:(02-27-2023, 10:35 AM)Joka14 Wrote:

Quote: (02-27-2023, 10:28 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-27-2023, 09:10 AM)Joka14 Wrote:

Same.

I'm still figuring out how to do it
The corrupted file method Is available, but It's a very lengthy and arduous process.

You can always create a thread requesting Photoshopping an Image.

Yeah their warranty is pretty good. I had a mouse I bought on super clearance as they were making room for the next model that developed the double click problem all their mice do. I contacted them like 20 months after purchase and got them to send me the new model free of charge.

Just tried it on live chat and the agent ended up telling me to make a video of the issue alongside a piece of paper with a number code and then post it on Google Drive so they can view it. I guess it's just pure luck to have what you experienced.

Quote:(02-26-2023, 11:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-26-2023, 11:01 AM)KingDead Wrote:

Lmao I remember there was a meme about men who have this open mouthed excited expression when photographed. And I remember there was this one guy, a bald man child who unboxed a Nintendo Switch and went insane with that stupid expression.
It's ridiculous Isn't It?

Some of them feel the box then discuss Its texture, colours and the Internal arrangement of how well the goods sit. What's the big deal - just rip It open and take everything out.

Right? It just a box, throw it away! I only save the packaging if I am planning something like my mothers switcharoo scam.

I am waiting for the return label. @

due to the mouse in question is around 110gr. I guess a normal boxing should do it, right?

Quote:(02-27-2023, 07:43 PM)KingDead Wrote:

Right? It just a box, throw it away!
Exactly.

The seem to Idolize the box more than life Itself.

Quote:(02-27-2023, 07:43 PM)KingDead Wrote:

I only save the packaging if I am planning something like my mothers switcharoo scam.
Your mum Is a legend.

@

@

Hi, so my warranty replacement request was approved but like I said they will ship only after I send the "broken" one back. They have just sent me and email with the ups e-label but apparently goes to china and there is also like an invoice attached with the value of the mouse etc. Should I proceed? Just box them? Also because I didn't use a drop or different name is it fine to still proceed and box them? I can add additional details about the label if needed