Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 145 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Ebay Refund

I have attempted to refund eBay for $300AUD (approx) shoes which were covered by eBay money back guarantee. They arrived 3 days late and when they arrived the driver handed me the box and then asked for my name and left. I have contacted ebay support saying i do not have my shoes and went back and forth arguing how they believe i have them and me saying i dont. According to them i am not covered by ebay money back guarantee as they were “signed for”. They now want me to complete a Statutory Declaration as they believe i am bullshitting them. what the fuck do i do now? should i be worried?

Quote:(01-26-2022, 12:04 AM)JXN Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

when they arrived the driver handed me the box and then asked for my name and left.

Quote: According to them i am not covered by ebay money back guarantee as they were “signed for”.

Did you actually sign anything though?

Quote:(01-26-2022, 12:04 AM)JXN Wrote:

I have attempted to refund eBay for $300AUD (approx) shoes which were covered by eBay money back guarantee. They arrived 3 days late and when they arrived the driver handed me the box and then asked for my name and left. I have contacted ebay support saying i do not have my shoes and went back and forth arguing how they believe i have them and me saying i dont. According to them i am not covered by ebay money back guarantee as they were “signed for”. They now want me to complete a Statutory Declaration as they believe i am bullshitting them. what the fuck do i do now? should i be worried?

I hope it was from an eBay store and not an individual seller?

Quote:(01-26-2022, 12:58 AM)Akoz Wrote:

[quote] (01-26-2022, 12:04 AM)JXN Wrote:

I hope it was from an eBay store and not an individual seller?

Ebay store & it doesn’t affect them as they have not done anything wrong.

Quote: (01-26-2022, 12:56 AM)Datswansguy Wrote:

(01-25-2022, 11:04 PM)JXN Wrote:

when they arrived the driver handed me the box and then asked for my name and left.

Quote: According to them i am not covered by ebay money back guarantee as they were “signed for”.

Did you actually sign anything though?

No i did not sign for anything

Quote:the driver handed me the box and then asked for my name and left
According to them i am not covered by ebay money back guarantee as they were “signed for”.
Carrier drivers tend to sign deliveries themselves. DHL and FedEx are guilty of It.

Quote:They now want me to complete a Statutory Declaration as they believe i am bullshitting them.
It's simply required to confirm that everything you've said Is true and correct, and nothing more.

Go ahead and sign It.

Quote:(01-26-2022, 04:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:the driver handed me the box and then asked for my name and left
According to them i am not covered by ebay money back guarantee as they were “signed for”.
Carrier drivers tend to sign deliveries themselves. DHL and FedEx are guilty of It.

Quote:They now want me to complete a Statutory Declaration as they believe i am bullshitting them.
It's simply required to confirm that everything you've said Is true and correct, and nothing more.

Go ahead and sign It.

The Fed Ex Delivery driver came to my house today while i was away. only pool guy was home, checked on my cameras and he was there for about 5 minutes he entered my property as the gate would have been open due to the pool guy being there. i was not home so i assume he will come back tomorrow to talk to me. if so do i tell him that i don't know what he’s talking about and deny everything and tell him to not come on my property again?

Quote:(01-27-2022, 02:57 AM)JXN Wrote:

The Fed Ex Delivery driver came to my house today while i was away. only pool guy was home, checked on my cameras and he was there for about 5 minutes he entered my property as the gate would have been open due to the pool guy being there.
He has no right to set foot on your private property without permission from the home owner - yourself.

Given there's CCTV evidence of the event, It can be used to take the matter further.

Quote:(01-27-2022, 02:57 AM)JXN Wrote:

i was not home so i assume he will come back tomorrow to talk to me. if so do i tell him that i don't know what he’s talking about and deny everything and tell him to not come on my property again?
You're not obligated to answer his questions and concerns, so simply Ignore him.

If his actions are repeated, you have the option of reporting him to the police for harassment. The camera footage will significantly support your report.