Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 419 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
EdgeDexine | Logo Design | Banner design | Graphic Design

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FSosO26u.jpg]

Brilliant designs to say the least.

Thank you, dear Moderator

My favorite topic. I love everything related to web design. I would like to ask for advice. I am designing an online store for a very demanding customer and one of his wishes was the presence of wood texture. I know that this is a trend and is very popular now, but it seems to me that it is difficult to combine a minimalist style with tree structures. I found best wood textures on

[To see links please register here]

and I don't know which option to choose to look harmonious on a cosmetics website. I would be grateful for your recommendations.

Unfortunately, the Image Is no longer working.

Quote:(08-12-2021, 12:56 AM)RubyRose Wrote:

My favorite topic. I love everything related to web design. I would like to ask for advice. I am designing an online store for a very demanding customer and one of his wishes was the presence of wood texture. I know that this is a trend and is very popular now, but it seems to me that it is difficult to combine a minimalist style with tree structures. I found best wood textures on

and I don't know which option to choose to look harmonious on a cosmetics website. I would be grateful for your recommendations.

==

Guys, hello everyone. I want to share my experience in logo design: from start to finish. After I got my education as a designer, I realized for myself that I want to develop a logo. This activity took me a long time, although the feedback from my clients was very positive. One fine day, while reading the forums about logos, I found a very interesting info. One guy suggested a website that generates a logo to your interests. I tried it and I liked it, try it too, you might like it, the site is called music logo.

Guys, hello everyone. I want to share my experience in logo design: from start to finish. After I got my education as a designer, I realized for myself that I want to develop a logo. This activity took me a long time, although the feedback from my clients was very positive. One fine day, while reading the forums about logos, I found a very interesting info. One guy suggested a website that generates a logo to your interests. I tried it and I liked it, try it too, you might like it, the site is called music logo.

Quote:(01-16-2021, 06:02 PM)onlineLorde Wrote:

[Image: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FSosO26u.jpg]

image is broken and not visible

Hello all! here i want to share my experience about Graphic design. When i finished my school days i started to do this and now i started to do lots of graphic design,