Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 497 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Error:(1, 0) Plugin with id 'com.android.application' not found

I found the problem after one hour struggling with this error message:

I accidentally renamed the root `build.gradle` to filename in `builde.gradle`, so Android Studio didn't recognize it anymore.

**Renaming** it to `build.gradle` resolved the issue!

In this case of issues check below code

dependencies {
classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:**1.5.0**'
}

and `gradle-wrapper.properties` inside your project directory check below `disctributionUrl`:

distributionUrl=https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.9-all.zip

If these are not compatible with each other then you end up in this issue.

For `com.android.tools.build:gradle:1.5.` you need a version at least 2.8 but if you switch to a higher version like `com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.1.0` then you need to update your gradle to 2.9 and above this can be done by changing `distributionUrl` in gradle-wrapper.properties to 2.9 or higher as below

distributionUrl=https\://services.gradle.org/distributions/gradle-2.10-all.zip

I got this error message after making the following change in my top-level `build.gradle` to update to the latest version of gradle:

//classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.3.2' old
classpath 'com.android.tools.build:gradle:2.3.3' //new

I foolishly made the change while I was connected behind a hostile workplace proxy. The proxy caused the `.jar` files for the new version of gradle to become corrupt. This can be verified by inspecting the jars to see if they are an unusual size or whether they can be unzipped.

In order to fix the mistake, I connected to my network at home (which is not behind a proxy) and did a refresh dependencies from the Terminal:

./gradlew --refresh-dependencies

This caused the newer version of gradle to be re-downloaded and the error no longer occurs.

The other answers didn't work for me, I guess something wrong happens between **ButterKnife** and **3.0.0 alpha5**.

However, I found that when I annotated any one sentence, either BUtterKnife or 3.0.0 alpha5, it works normally.

So, you should just avoid the **duplication or conflict**.

I still got the error

Could not find com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.0.0.

Problem: jcenter() did not have the required libs

Solution: add google() as repo

buildscript {
repositories {
google()
jcenter()

}
dependencies {

classpath "com.android.tools.build:gradle:3.0.0"
}
}

Just make sure you put the http and https proxy correctly when you create the app

Check the spelling, mine was 'com.android.a**p**lication'

In my case, I download the project from GitHub and the Gradle file was missing. **So I just create a new project with success build**. Then copy-paste the Gradle missing file. And re-build the project is working for me.

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

This may also happen when you have both `settings.gradle` and `settings.gradle.kts` files are present in project root directory (possibly with the same module included). You should only have one of these files.

For future reference: For me, this issue was solely caused by the fact that I wasn't running Android Studio as administrator. I had the shortcut on Windows configured to always run as administrator, but after reinstalling Android Studio, the shortcut was replaced, and so it ran without administrator rights. This caused a lot of opaque errors, including the one in this question.