Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 163 Vote(s) - 3.36 Average
Esolang

Hey,

Recently I discovered the term "Esolang" that stands for esoteric programming language. Those are basically programming languages that
are not meant functional, but more esthetic and fun/idiotic. I just that's amazing and really shows you how broad the IT spectrum really is.

I.e. you have the language called Orca that is a midi controller for your DAW. Here's a sample of what you can do with it:

Also the one I started learning first is called PIET, short for piet mondrian (the one with those abstract paintings from a topview of N.Y.C.)
It's a stack based programming language which means you have a stack where you put numbers into and do calculations. You start with
a single pixel and the pixel next to it determines a single step. It does this by having a certain color and a certain brightness.

This website is handy if you want to learn more about PIET and use the online decoder:

[To see links please register here]

Does anyone have similar esolang's? I was thinking of one myself where you can program (stack based) while using sound. The bpm determines
the steps and the frequency etc. determines the next step. Then you can input random songs and see what it comes up with ^^ gotta find the time
first haha

Here's a strange one that I came across yesterday in my Youtube recommendations. It's a language, with only Windows folders.

seemed to be weird and not esthetic at all to me

Quote:(12-13-2021, 06:42 PM)Drako Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Here's a strange one that I came across yesterday in my Youtube recommendations. It's a language, with only Windows folders.

hahaha, that's what I am talking about! Very nice project haha

Interesting topic. thank you. really intriguing