Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 513 Vote(s) - 3.61 Average
Ever had your WiFi jacked?

Never experienced it because I use a strong password and have the MAC filter on as well.

Cross my fingers Not yet . But every one has their day ....

Well...I'm more of the jacker than the jackee

Haven't been jacked, but my neighbors just got Wi-Fi and guess whose PS3 picks it up...

It's WPA2-PSK though, so yeah.

i told my neighbor and one of them brought up a good point "Why can't they just share Wi-Fi and split the bill?"

He's got a good point lol.

I've intentionally let someone jack my Wifi before...

Never been jacked. I always use a pretty long password and a sick name "1ManWifi"

If someones jacking my internet then its not on the log list and they're very sneaky. That and adapting to my sleep patterns because I turn off the router with me.

Electric bills are an arse.

Nope, no one around here is capable. lawl.

No. Im the one doing the jacking

Never. Barely anyone in this Norwegian city knows how to even access a router by doing like "admin" as username and password. Although, I am still paranoid about it.