Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 140 Vote(s) - 3.26 Average
ExpressVPN - Best Android VPN v6.6.1 [Premium]

Quote:(07-18-2018, 05:47 PM)Walmart Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-18-2018, 05:37 PM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-18-2018, 03:44 PM)Walmart Wrote:

ExpressVPN is bad, period.
They keep logs.

Thanks. Where did you hear that they keep logs?

+ Some hackerman got raided by police by using ExpressVPN

Thanks for the links. Will sure check them out

Quote:(07-18-2018, 03:44 PM)Walmart Wrote:

They keep logs.

Any VPN that "claims" to not keep logs, should be taken with a grain of salt.

You never know (and never will) what happens behind closed doors.

Thank you for the advertisement of ExpressVPN.

Wish you would've posted this earlier- I paid $5 for a year sub for expressvpn but I could have just gotten it for free lol. Either way it's just $5 but still annoying...

Quote:(07-19-2018, 05:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

They keep logs.

Isn't that not allowed. to me it's like, bank:"Our records get deleted every X amount of years" but, in reality, it doesn't get removed/deleted.

Quote:(07-19-2018, 06:39 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 05:22 AM)mothered Wrote:

They keep logs.

Isn't that not allowed. to me it's like, bank:"Our records get deleted every X amount of years" but, in reality, it doesn't get removed/deleted.

It depends on the applicable/local law and the purpose of obtaining the log files.

If It's used for the purpose of criminal apprehension and conviction, due to It's nature, It can be an exception. The same applies to your example. If someone stole a few million from a given bank and law enforcement agencies required documents dated prior to the supposed deletion/removal of documents for the purpose of apprehension, then that will also be an exception.

Quote:(07-18-2018, 02:38 PM)Osamaspidy Wrote:

ExpressVPN - Best Android VPN v6.6.1 [Premium]
Requirements: 4.1 and up
Overview: ExpressVPN is a lightning fast VPN proxy service engineered to protect your privacy and security. With just a few taps, you can browse the internet securely and anonymously.

[Image: JRYqtQ.png]

Access the entire internet—download ExpressVPN today and try it free for 7 days!

ExpressVPN provides 145+ connection locations in 94 countries. There are no limits on server changes, so you can switch locations as many times as you want to suit your needs.

When it comes to internet safety and security, ExpressVPN is an essential tool. It encrypts your connection so that third parties can’t monitor or record your online activity, making it more secure than a typical proxy.

Why choose ExpressVPN?
• Easy to download and use across your Android devices
• Choose from 100s of VPN locations across the Americas, UK, Europe, Asia, Australia, and Africa
• 24/7 customer support by live chat and email
• Strict privacy policy, no activity or connection logs
• Works with Wi-Fi, LTE/4G, 3G, and all mobile data carriers
• Offers encryption with UDP and TCP protocols

Download ExpressVPN, the world’s #1 trusted virtual private network, and enjoy a free trial!

Questions? Get in touch with Support

* 24/7 live chat support:

Instructions:-
1) First of all download the Express VPN MOD APK and Install it in your phone.
2) Once App is installed Open it. Click on start free trial and enter any random text as EMAIL like [email protected] and click on Register.
3) Now Head to the ExpressVPN Settings and click on VPN PROTOCOL and Select UDP PROTOCOL.
4) You will be signed in automatically with 200+ days of remaining Premium Days Account.
5) Now Select your Location and enjoy.

Problems and Their Solutions:-
1:- If you get Connection Failed Error then go to ExpressVPN Settings and Select UDP Protocol. Now Try to connect. It should be working.
2:- When you get Data Limit Usage is over then you will have to Uninstall ExpressVPN then restart your phone and Install again. Follow Instructions Properly from the start.
3:- If you get Contact Support Error then Uninstall Application and Restart your phone. Install it again and start new trial again.

This app has no advertisements

Download :

File virustotal scan :

Good read. I also like ExpressVPN but the only thing is that is quite expensive. Nowadays, I am using Turbo VPN because it is specific for smartphone users. On Google Play Store, over 50 million users have downloaded this app. That's why I decided to use this free VPN. Check out

here.

Quote:(09-05-2019, 08:47 AM)kennethhall250 Wrote:

Nowadays, I am using Turbo VPN because it is specific for smartphone users. On Google Play Store, over 50 million users have downloaded this app. That's why I decided to use this free VPN. Check out

here.

It seems quite promising, but a major downside Is there's no kill switch.

The last thing you need Is a VPN dropout, thereby exposing your real IP address.

their a terrible vpn..logs stuff...try mullvad