Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 534 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
F2P OSRS Project

I just recovered an old account of mine which was a F2P OSRS project. I wanted to see how far I could get playing in F2P before getting bored. I never got bored, I just got too busy to play. I've decided to begin playing on it again, so I'll share my progress here. I can't do much right now as I've forgotten my bank pin, and I have to wait a week for it to be removed. Not sure what I'll do until then, maybe I'll just fish...

[Image: 1g3JjpL.png]
The Jagex Support Team are awesome by the way.

Still play RS3? I'd play old school, but I already had so many 100+ accounts in the days of old.

Quote:(07-29-2016, 01:19 PM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Still play RS3? I'd play old school, but I already had so many 100+ accounts in the days of old.

I do not, no. I quit playing original RuneScape just after EoC was released.

Bank pin is cancelled tomorrow, so I'll finally have access to my bank again. Currently level 77 in Fishing and hoping to get to level 78 before my bank pin is cancelled. I'll begin Crafting once my bank pin is cancelled and will train it until I reach level 80. I'm planning on getting all non-combat stats up to level 70 and then afterwards I will continue training my combat.

[Image: SlVMH3f.png]

Quote:(07-31-2016, 12:45 AM)sleaze Wrote:

bot that shit, make hella cash

Hell naw. Bots get caught and banned extremely fast on OSRS. Mod Wreath, the bot buster on OSRS, is very active and good at his job, haha.

Quote:(07-31-2016, 12:53 AM)sleaze Wrote:

Quote: (07-31-2016, 12:52 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

Quote: (07-31-2016, 12:50 AM)sleaze Wrote:

guess it's not as easy as i remember back in the day lol. used to run a few at a time and made a bit of money on the side.

It's really not, haha. Do you still play RuneScape?

afraid not, only an rsps every now and again

I sometimes jump on a spawn PK RSPS every once in a while, but that's it. The last RSPS I properly played was Runique.

Quote:(07-31-2016, 12:52 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

Quote: (07-31-2016, 12:50 AM)sleaze Wrote:

Quote: (07-31-2016, 12:46 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

Hell naw. Bots get caught and banned extremely fast on OSRS. Mod Wreath, the bot buster on OSRS, is very active and good at his job, haha.

guess it's not as easy as i remember back in the day lol. used to run a few at a time and made a bit of money on the side.

Quote:(07-31-2016, 12:56 AM)sleaze Wrote:

Quote: (07-31-2016, 12:54 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

Quote: (07-31-2016, 12:53 AM)sleaze Wrote:

I sometimes jump on a spawn PK RSPS every once in a while, but that's it. The last RSPS I properly played was Runique.

guess i'll have to hop on sometime

You should definitely check it out! The only reason why I left was because I no longer wanted to actively play RSPS'. It has tons of content, more than any other RSPS, IMO. Most of the community are pretty awesome people too. The only downfall is PvP isn't very active, most players on Runique either skill or PvM.

Quote:(07-31-2016, 12:46 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

Quote: (07-31-2016, 12:45 AM)sleaze Wrote:

Quote:(07-31-2016, 12:50 AM)sleaze Wrote:

Quote: (07-31-2016, 12:46 AM)Koh-1-Noor Wrote:

Quote: (07-31-2016, 12:45 AM)sleaze Wrote: