Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 561 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
FBAudience Network as a Framework Integration

I'm Integrating Facebook Audience Network for Interstitial and Rewarded types of Ads.

I'm trying to integrate it as a framework and not in the project.

When I'm trying to test it through the Test Cases It failing after this line:

self.fbInterstitialAd = [[FBInterstitialAd alloc] initWithPlacementID:self.placementID];

and giving me this error:

`*** Terminating app due to uncaught exception 'FBFinalClassViolationException', reason: 'FBAdConfigManager is a final class and cannot be subclassed. FBAdConfigManager'
***`

I really do not understand why it is crashing. I am really not able to find what is the issue.
I also integrated this Audience network SDK in separate single view Application, there I'm able to see the ADs and working fine.

Had the same issue in the past. I was integrating FBAudienceNetwork as a dependency pod in a framework, and the only working solution is to add it manually (drag and drop) to the project not via cocoapods.

I had the same issue and found solution in case of using cocoapods.

change this line in Podfile
```
use_frameworks!
```
to
```
use_frameworks! :linkage => :static
```

I think this crash is caused by framework bug with dynamic linkage.

Thanks to @sudekon I was also able to fix the problem. This is the only solution which has worked for me.

In addition to what sudekon says, for Unity developers, you can click Assets -> Play Services Resolver (or External Dependency Manager) -> iOS Resolver -> Settings and check the checkbox that says "Link frameworks statically" and then build Xcode project. This will prepare the Podfile with the suggested instructions.