Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 694 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit.h not found error

I am implementing FB Login so i Downloaded the SDK from

[To see links please register here]

then i drag n down `FBSDKCoreKit`, `FBSDKLoginKit` and `FBSDKShareKit` frameworks into my project.

when i ran project it works fine. but when i closed and reopen it, then `"FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit.h not found error"` appears. then again i copy paste `FBSDKCoreKit` framework into my project's library
and error disappear and this process continues. anyone faced this problem before?

what should i do to solve this error?

I got to solve this by deleting the Framework and adding it again by right click on the project->Add files..., then choose the framework and SELECT the option to Copy files if needed. I know it's not what Facebook recommends, but I couldn't make it work doing that, but this way it worked!
I'm using v4.6 of FBSDK and Xcode 7 beta 6.
Hope it helps you and everyone else who's facing the same problem :)

Change the `/Users/[username]/Documents/FacebookSDK/` directory to `Documents/FacebookSDK` like so:

![xcode][1]

[1]:

I had a similar issue, and could not resolve the compiler error anyway.

I followed and performed the exact integration steps a few times, until I noticed that I have a copy of the **FBSDKCoreKit.framework** inside my project folder *(happened probably by a mistake)*. In addition the **Framework Search Paths** already contains **$(PROJECT_DIR)** besides /Users/{username}/Documents/FacebookSDK.

So I've **removed** the copy of the **FBSDKCoreKit.framework from the project's directory** and now everything works fine.

I had the same problem. I fixed it by using quotes around my framework search path value i.e. "/Users/<username>.....". Obviously, I have some spaces in my file paths.

Using **CocoaPods**, the only thing that worked for me was:

1. Update *Header Search Paths* ( **NOT** *Framework Search Paths* ) under *Build Settings* in Xcode:

`- "\"${PODS_ROOT}/Headers/Public/Facebook-iOS-SDK\"",`

`- "\"${PODS_ROOT}/Headers/Public/Facebook-iOS-SDK/FacebookSDK\"",`

`+ "\"${PODS_ROOT}/Headers/Public/FBSDKCoreKit\"",`

`+ "\"${PODS_ROOT}/Headers/Public/FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit\"",`

2. Add the missing header(s?):

`cd Pods/Headers/Public/FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit/ && ln -s ../../../../FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit/Internal/FBSDKCoreKit+Internal.h FBSDKCoreKit+Internal.h`

**Edit:** point 2. needs apparently to be repeated after each following call to `pod install`.

I have the same issue.I use Facebook SDK version 4.10.0.<br/>I known my solution is not good but worked for me. I changed the Facebook source code.
Changed the import file path from `#import <FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit+Internal.h>` to `#import <FBSDKCoreKit/Internal/FBSDKCoreKit+Internal.h>`

For **Xcode 7.3**, the below worked for me.
Follow the steps mentioned on FB's guide and additionally do the below:

step 1. go to Document/FacebookSDK folder

step 2. Click FBSDKCoreKit.framework

step 3. In this folder Remove Modules folder and then drag and drop in your Xcode Project.

References :

[To see links please register here]

Thanks

After updating `Cocoapods 1.0.0`, I deleted `pod.lock` and installed the current stable pod versions (`4.7.0` to `4.11.0`) of `FBSDKCoreKit`, `FBSDKLoginKit`, `FBSDKShareKit`

Then i encounter the same error. What i did was:

1. Added Header Search Paths Build Settings in Xcode:

"${PODS_ROOT}/Headers/Public/Facebook-iOS-SDK\"
"${PODS_ROOT}/Headers/Public/Facebook-iOS-SDK/FacebookSDK\"
"${PODS_ROOT}/Headers/Public/FBSDKCoreKit\"
"${PODS_ROOT}/Headers/Public/FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCoreKit\"

Then i still had error for another file. Because XCode is using prebuild frameworks.

> FBSDKCoreKit/FBSDKCopying.h not found

1. Clean Build -> ⇧⌘K (Shift + Command + K) - to clean builded frameworks.
2. Clean Build Folder -> ⌥⇧⌘K (Option+Shift+Command+K)
3. Close Xcode // important! - Otherwise it recreate the DerivedData for the current open project automatically
4. Run this command in terminal

rm -rf ~/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData

5. Open XCode and build successfully

**FB developers** say **don't select copy** files. Which creates problem. But **I did opposite**.

1. I selected copy items if needed. It copied Frameworks in my project. Also automatically `Search Path` was added by `xcode 7.2`.

2. Also double check if there is nothing in `Framework Search Paths`under `Search Paths` under `Build Settings` fields, then just add $(PROJECT_DIR) which is equal to /Users/user/Documents/....PROJECT..DIR...

Compiled in 2 projects successfully.