Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 510 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[FOR SALE] Lux Heights - Unofficial MC Server

THREAD CLOSED. SOLD.

Lux Heights

Have you ever attempted to build the perfect Minecraft building yet never managed to succeed? Well then you’re in the right place.

If you're looking for a large, virtually un-griefable base then this is your dream! This modular penthouse building is to die for when with the amount of space available.
With multiple, reusable, modular platforms which are completely customisable; it allows you to change the building of dreams to your own personalized abode. Located high above a large and elegant lake there is no risk, and an even greater view.

If you would like to book a viewing, please contact Sir. Lux on 0800-PM-ME-FOOL.

Current highest bid: 15 Diamonds.

There is a reserve on this auction.

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

[To see links please register here]

to view this content.

Wish I could top the bid ( Probably could if I bothered playing ).

But seriously, you did a hell of a job, Lux. Seriously, it's amazing, talk about talent.

@Customer

For me right? We live there together now, right?

I bought this for 40 diamonds, and I think it's very well worth it.

Thank you Lux for such an awesome house, and the deal went smooth.