Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 524 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
[FREE] Great facebook MONEY MAKING TUTS---DOWNLOAD NOW

iam downloaded good work

did anybody try one of these methods? are they any good?

thanks alot :) looks good

thank you for this great share

Thank you.. I'll try this one

link is broken reupload please

Thanks for sharing... Downloading right now.

i joined this forum yesterday and i am making posts, but i have no intention of spamming the forum, however, the thing is that people on this forum are sharing stuff that is like 1 to 2 years old. Now these fb methods are outdated. I mean if you want to add lots of friends then you need some real cool super bad butt kicking email scraper guys. Fb is getting very complicated. And for all who is reading it, these methods dont work anymore, but if you could add your own twist to it. Then it might.

Regards
Iconoclast

thanks for sharing

all those who have read through this , can you give a review please? so that i dont waste my time downloading this.