Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
FREE money with one message (SE Gillette Europe)

Quote:(07-04-2022, 09:58 PM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I edited one I already had from a previous purchase.
And If you didn't have one on hand, simply purchase a very cheap Item and use that receipt as your template.

How screwed would one be if this got found out? I'd assume with the amount of requests like this all of a sudden, they'd grow suspicious.

just email from a different email with fake credentials lol

Thanks bro trying this with the Braun Series 8 over $200 value i'll keep you updated

I called them as they requested to answer some questions and give them my bank account number but because I told them my "husband" is the one who had issues with the goods, they said that they must speak to my husband to take his statement and write down his personal details (first and last name). I don't think I'll end up going forward with it because I don't have a husband and if I give them fake credentials, bank transfer will fail. Just a heads up for other SErs! Gl.

Just opened a request on them, with 5 packages of mach tech 3 Blades, 18€ each case ( got 1 on home ) , told them i got some cuts on my face and i throwed away 3 packages while i used 2 more and i have only 1 Blade left which is the one used.

Will update when i get an answer.

it works also in italy? someone had tried it?

Quote:(07-05-2022, 03:33 PM)loozey Wrote:

it works also in italy? someone had tried it?
It does, go for it

Quote:(07-05-2022, 11:49 AM)JoeJenkins Wrote:

Thanks bro trying this with the Braun Series 8 over $200 value i'll keep you updated

any updates?

Anyone done this recently. Might try. How long does it typically take to actually receive anything.