Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 619 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Facebook Group Theme / Banner / Icon Needed

I know this might be considered a market thread - apologies if it's in the wrong category.

I need an elegant graphic designed to get a few pieces done for me for a Facebook group, with the crypto-trading theme.

Theme can/will include : Graphs / Icon (Logo) / Banner / Brand (Name) and anything related to the cryptomarket/coins and looks good.

This isn't something that will be publicly advertised so I don't need some business branding, but would like professional / unique art done if possible.

Willing to pay appropriate and on the quality on the work, so the better it is the more I can pay. I know this might not be a fair statement to a lot of business graphic designers, so if you feel that you are capable of pulling through with this, state your price (which is completely fine) and we can negotiate on the terms.

Thank you, will close the thread once fulfilled.

Estimate time needed done : 2 - 3 Weeks from the creation of this thread.

Pretty sure this thread belongs here. No need to apologize. I hope one of our designers responds. If not, you can try PMing people that you see sharing work.

Quote:(12-04-2017, 12:49 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Pretty sure this thread belongs here. No need to apologize. I hope one of our designers responds. If not, you can try PMing people that you see sharing work.

Thanks for confirming. Will let keep this thread up and see if it gets anyone's attention.

Will send a few people messages when I get a chance, not so rushed for this.

Quote:(12-04-2017, 07:12 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

Will send a few people messages when I get a chance, not so rushed for this.

In the event there's no response to your request, It's probably a good Idea to shoot off a few PMs.

There's certainly a handful of members who can fulfill your needs.

do you still need this OP ? if so , pls add me on skype / discord so we can discuss the prices

display name is HFmotusora
discord : motusora#7051

previous works:

thread designs :

signatures :

Quote:(12-12-2017, 02:49 PM)Motusora Wrote:

do you still need this OP ? if so , pls add me on skype / discord so we can discuss the prices

previous works:

thread designs :

signatures :

Great, will add you and pitch some ideas to work around.

Might be 3 - 7 days for me to contact you as I'm about to go on holiday.

Quote:(12-12-2017, 09:52 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

Quote: (12-12-2017, 02:49 PM)Motusora Wrote:

previous works:

thread designs :

signatures :

Great, will add you and pitch some ideas to work around.

Might be 3 - 7 days for me to contact you as I'm about to go on holiday.

will look forward into that sir