Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 139 Vote(s) - 3.37 Average
"Fate/Stay Night" Movie & TV Anime by Ufotable

Is anyone else pretty darn excited to see these in the works? I was a bit disappointed by the original anime, since it didn't do it much justice to the visual novel. But the animation, scenes and overall story in the reboot of the series looks divine. In case you didn't know, the original anime followed the Fate route in the game, while the TV anime will follow the Unlimited Blade Words route and the movie will follow the Heaven's Feel route. I'm personally ecstatic to see this, as Type-Moon is one of my favorite companies who've ever developed games like Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night, and Kara no Kyoukai, to name a few.

And the TV anime follows the route of the best girl, after all.

[To see links please register here]

Fate/Stay Night was absolute garbage compared to Fate/Zero. I would love to see a squeal that Zero deserved finally be made into a reality.

Quote:(08-01-2014, 02:47 AM)Dyme Wrote:

Fate/Stay Night was absolute garbage compared to Fate/Zero. I would love to see a squeal that Zero deserved finally be made into a reality.

I've been holding off on seeing Stay Night, mainly because I've only heard bad things about it.

Quote:(08-02-2014, 02:54 AM)Oni Wrote:

I've been holding off on seeing Stay Night, mainly because I've only heard bad things about it.

It's most likely reviews about the first anime, which definitely doesn't do the visual novel justice.

Quote:(08-02-2014, 05:15 AM)MiS Wrote:

It's most likely reviews about the first anime, which definitely doesn't do the visual novel justice.

Yeah. If I watch the second, I'll watch the first, though.

Fate is great. With the Heaven's Feel movie, and a proper show for Unlimited Blade Works, the Holy Trinity will be complete! Too bad they still really haven't done the original Fate route justice yet.

Quote:(08-03-2014, 08:25 AM)MainCharacter Wrote:

Fate is great. You guys know about the Heaven's Feel movie coming out too right? Finally, the Holy Trinity will be complete!

Yep, it's the second link in the opening post! I'm really excited for it.

Now, if only they remade Tsukihime... Just kidding, if they have to remake a series, it'd have to exist first, right?

Quote:(08-03-2014, 08:27 AM)MiS Wrote:

Yep, it's the second link in the opening post! I'm really excited for it.

Now, if only they remade Tsukihime... Just kidding, if they have to remake a series, it'd have to exist first, right?

It would be really nice if they decided to make a COMPLETELY NEW show for Tsukihime! I feel a slight itch in my sub-conscious about something locked deep inside that should never be remembered, but as to what it is... Oh well!

Quote:(08-03-2014, 08:30 AM)MainCharacter Wrote:

It would be really nice if they decided to make a COMPLETELY NEW show for Tsukihime! I feel a slight itch in my sub-conscious about something locked deep inside that should never be remembered, but as to what it is... Oh well!

Heck, I'd be excited for any Type-Moon series they decide to animate.

Quote:(08-03-2014, 08:39 AM)MainCharacter Wrote:

Oh man. I would assume they'd wait till the remake of Tsukihime before doing an anime for it, but I would definitely watch the stuffing out of any Type-Moon series. Seeing how anime get subbed muuuch quicker than the visual novels. Fate Hollow Ataraxia has been in translation for five years ;_;

My gosh, I'd hug Berserker to see an animated Fate/Hollow Ataraxia.