Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 642 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Favorite Standup?

Quote:(07-07-2016, 11:14 PM)Primitive Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Jimmy Carr, but most of you might be offended based on the way you guys react to my posts.
Jimmy Car's pretty funny, but I take a liking to other standup comedy acts

Quote:(07-07-2016, 11:57 PM)Dyme Wrote:

the GOAT!
HAH gave me a few good laughs

Quote:(07-08-2016, 12:05 AM)Skullmeat Wrote:

George Carlin. May he rest in peace.

George Carlin is a legend. Still watch him on YouTube Every now and then

Quote:(07-08-2016, 12:37 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Can't understand a word he is saying.

cause you a CRACKER ass nigga you cracker

Quote:(07-08-2016, 03:05 AM)Dyme Wrote:

Quote: (07-08-2016, 12:37 AM)Primitive Wrote:

Can't understand a word he is saying.

cause you a CRACKER ass nigga you cracker
Cause I was educated...

Not many members will know of this, but this Is an Australian comedian (Ronnie Johns) taking off who was once a very famous Australian criminal named "Chopper Reid".

Quote:(07-07-2016, 10:45 PM)insidious15 Wrote:

Quote: (07-07-2016, 10:40 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-07-2016, 10:35 PM)Oni Wrote:

@"Jiggly" and I saw him live, it was disappointing. I didn't show up for the second half.

Yeah, unfortunately, I wish I hadn't been there for it either. It was poor. I have gone to see Russell Howard live (another British comedian) who is one of my favourites. Generally, I'm not much of a fan of american comedy, but I do like Jeff Dunham and Gabriel Iglesias, which is unexpected for me.

Haven't watched much Jeff Dunham but Gabriel Iglesias is really funny. I watch him on Netflix all the time, his voices/impressions are hilarious

I've rewatched so many of his specials. I absolutely love watching them. They're never stop being funny.

Quote: (07-07-2016, 11:14 PM)Primitive Wrote:

Jimmy Carr, but most of you might be offended based on the way you guys react to my posts.

Actually, I like Jimmy Carr. Not my usual type of comedy but he's hilarious. He's on Netflix too, at least, the British version.

I rewatch Dane Cook occasionally, loved his skits.

Quote:(07-08-2016, 04:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Not many members will know of this, but this Is an Australian comedian (Ronnie Johns) taking off who was once a very famous Australian criminal named "Chopper Reid".

Love his commentary on all the different paintings lmfao, "Salvador pack a fuckin' bong Dali". Paging @"Aeolian" who may know of this guy?

Quote:(07-09-2016, 12:51 AM)Axari Wrote:

I rewatch Dane Cook occasionally, loved his skits.

I remember watching Dane Cook a few years ago, and remember him being really funny. For some reason I remember him as a total dickwad, though. Not sure if i'm getting him confused with someone else.

Bo Burnham is so funny creative with his stand-up. Him an Nick Swardson are my favorite.

Check out Bo Burnham's special on netflix sometime. Pretty good.

Quote:(07-09-2016, 02:17 AM)Customer Wrote:

Bo Burnham is so funny creative with his stand-up. Him an Nick Swardson are my favorite.

Check out Bo Burnham's special on netflix sometime. Pretty good.

Yeah i've heard of Bo, I watched his Netflix Special "What" but idk if i'm a fan of his latest one. It's kind of...meh

Quote:(07-09-2016, 12:59 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

Love his commentary on all the different paintings lmfao, "Salvador pack a fuckin' bong Dali". Paging @"Aeolian-chan" who may know of this guy?

Yes, he's quite hilarious with what he comes up with.

If you YouTube him with the keywords of "Chopper Ronnie Johns", there's heaps more. I believe @"Aeolian" will definitely know of him.