Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 291 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Favorite TV shows?

Whats your favorite TV show? Mine are the Big bang theory and how i met your mother, I'm looking for something to watch until the new season starts.

How I met your mother is awesome ;p

Scrubs is okay -not gonna lie, I watch Simspons sometimes.

How i met your mother^^

jUST AWESOME1

- Spongebob
- Legend of Korra
- Family Guy
- Lost
- Cleveland Show

Those are mine!

Prison Break
Breaking Bad

These are too good for words to describe.

Lost
Prison break
Cleveland Show
Doomsday preppers
The colony
Mythbusters
Terra nova
psych

Just a few of the top of my head, lol.

How does Prison Break compare to Lost? I just recently started getting into TV dramas, and I was considering watching Prison Break after I'm done with Lost.

I watched prison break when lost ended, i found myself drinking coffee just so i could see another episode, they are both awesome in my opinion.

SPONGEBOB FOR LIFE SUCKAS!!

• Family Guy
  • The Cleveland Show
  • Super Jail
  • Aqua Teen Hunger Force