Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 491 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Favorite forum software?

I have tried XenoForo and I strongly dislike it.

MyBB. I just love it.

Xenforo is stable as fuck also but mybb is pretty cool also

I would just recommend staying with MyBB. It's free, and stable as fuck. There are rarely ANY security flaws in the fourm.

Some people hate Xenforo because of the AdminCP but others like it.

I've found a couple of vulnerabilities in the setup of Xeno, I have completely redirected the database to mine on 5 of the forums created by Xeno.

Quote:(04-18-2013, 12:00 AM)Sledmore Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Some people hate Xenforo because of the AdminCP but others like it.

XenForo is amazing.

SMF is very very unsecure. I do not recommend it.

I kinda really like SMF. But that's a really just an opinion. I've always used it.

SMF is just horrible, it makes me want to puke because it takes forever to reply to stuff.