Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 191 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Few questions

Hello, I'm new to SE, I have only bought these services, but now I want to start doing it myself. I'd like to start with SteelSeries, but my worries are:
1. Don't know where to get a receipt ( a guide said that they check Amazon receipts if they're real or not)
2. I don't have a reship service in my country (Lithuania) and I'll sometimes pay way more than the products price actually is if I reship from another country.
3. Does SteelSeries bill?

apart from that I'm all set, No one does SE'ing here in Lithuania, do I have a higher chance to get caught? What's a good starting price range of products to SE? Why do you need to use a fake name?
Thanks for reading and I apologize if my grammar is bad, English is my second language.

Quote:1. Don't know where to get a receipt ( a guide said that they check Amazon receipts if they're real or not)
2. I don't have a reship service in my country (Lithuania) and I'll sometimes pay way more than the products price actually is if I reship from another country.
It may not come to this.

Name the Item and method you're planning to use, and we'll take It from there.

Quote:(08-22-2019, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:1. Don't know where to get a receipt ( a guide said that they check Amazon receipts if they're real or not)
It may not come to this.

I was gonna use this method:

, hoping it isnt outdated yet. I'm gonna start with something low cost like a rival 600 mice

Quote:(08-26-2019, 09:07 AM)denisTenis Wrote:

Quote: (08-22-2019, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

It may not come to this.

, hoping it isnt outdated yet. I'm gonna start with something low cost like a rival 600 mice

Please reply as developments come to hand.

Quote:(08-26-2019, 09:00 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2019, 09:07 AM)denisTenis Wrote:

Quote: (08-22-2019, 03:58 AM)mothered Wrote:

It may not come to this.

Sorry, I'm not native, didn't quite catch what you were saying

Quote:(08-27-2019, 10:26 AM)denisTenis Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2019, 09:00 PM)mothered Wrote:

Basically he told you to start with that and whenever you get a reply tell us what is going on etc!

Quote:(08-27-2019, 10:26 AM)denisTenis Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2019, 09:00 PM)mothered Wrote:

No problem at all. The above post explains It well.

In simple terms, keep us updated.