Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 175 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Finding Serial Numbers from Bluetooth

Discovered this one just today, not sure if anyone else has before.

Step 1:
Download "nRF Connect" from the Google play store. This is a Bluetooth development application that let's you connect to, query data from, and emulate Bluetooth/Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) devices.

Step 2:
Go to a public area with lots of devices, and use the app to scan.

Step 3:
Find the device you want to grab the serial number from and click the 3 dots next to "Connect". Select "Connect with preferred PHY".
[Image: qG2KPTD.jpg]
Step 4:
Ensure LE 1M is the only option selected, and click OK. This is to convince the device you're connecting to that your device is dumb, and should not go through the pairing MITM protections. When the new tab opens, continuously click connect if needed.

Step 5:
Look for and click on the row labeled "Device Information". If this contains "Serial Number", congrats you theif! Click the download arrow on the right to collect the fruits of your labor. The serial number will appear on the bottom of the row you queried from.

[Image: tBSWAUl.jpg]

Pinging @

[To see links please register here]

as I believe you will find this OP

An excellent tutorial that's well written and Illustrated.

Thanks for quoting me and of course, the guide Itself.

Quote:(03-14-2022, 10:43 AM)zunzin Wrote:

bait, bot, or retard?

Newbie question - what can I do with the Bluetooth Serial Numbers (in theory)?

Quote:(03-15-2022, 05:07 PM)DrKrieger Wrote:

Newbie question - what can I do with the Bluetooth Serial Numbers (in theory)?

These serial numbers aren't specific to the Bluetooth functionality of the device. It's the serial number for the product itself.

this looks really cool but what exactly can you do with these?

Thanks for this. There is also an iOS version of that app:

Thanks a lot, can be used to se items without buying it, by using the warranty