Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 777 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
First Ever Attempt at a Thread Design

[Image: vz5rn1Y.jpg]

Feedback?

- The payment logos look weird on it!
- Typo on "Design"

Quote:(06-26-2016, 03:25 AM)Choopie Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

YAY i am in the TD, Awesome work for your first try bro.

Keep at it and you will get better

Thanks fam!

Decent job @82, though in my opinion you tried too much to make the title "Thread Design" stand out, by adding a hash outer glow/dropshadow.

The font you use is a bit, overused, but good to start. Attempt to center everything and make the distance from the sides symmetrical. For the background image, I'd suggest either finding a higher res or going with a solid color. A typo "Benifits" >> "Benefits." Try to decrease the text size, a bit too large in my opinion, and then increase the distance between everything. It's like everything is crowded, but there's a lot of space to use.

Nice job though. 7/10 for first time.

YAY i am in the TD, Awesome work for your first try bro.

Keep at it and you will get better

Quote:(06-26-2016, 03:38 AM)Jay Wrote:

Quote: (06-26-2016, 03:36 AM)Silence Wrote:

Decent job @82, though in my opinion you tried too much to make the title "Thread Design" stand out, by adding a hash outer glow/dropshadow.

The font you use is a bit, overused, but good to start. Attempt to center everything and make the distance from the sides symmetrical. For the background image, I'd suggest either finding a higher res or going with a solid color. A typo "Benifits" >> "Benefits." Try to decrease the text size, a bit too large in my opinion, and then increase the distance between everything. It's like everything is crowded, but there's a lot of space to use.

Nice job though. 7/10 for first time. :smile:

Its my first time using Photoshop ever xd

Rip. Be sure you save in PNG as well. I saw on another post you didn't know how, so Google is your friend. :smile:
I'm really new at thread designs too, my application for Soleil is one of my first that I've tried on and is what I'm most proud of so far.

Quote:(06-26-2016, 03:36 AM)Silence Wrote:

Quote:(06-26-2016, 03:40 AM)Silence Wrote:

Quote: (06-26-2016, 03:38 AM)Jay Wrote:

Quote: (06-26-2016, 03:36 AM)Silence Wrote:

Rip. Be sure you save in PNG as well. I saw on another post you didn't know how, so Google is your friend. :smile:
I'm really new at thread designs too, my application for Soleil is one of my first that I've tried on and is what I'm most proud of so far.

PNG is over-all better. Agree. Im watching tutorials on gfx shit :d

Looks nice, but you could try to make that big diagonal thing not stand out so much, maybe lower its opacity

Quote:(06-26-2016, 09:36 AM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

Looks nice, but you could try to make that big diagonal thing not stand out so much, maybe lower its opacity

Check out my second fam

Quote:(06-26-2016, 09:59 AM)Jay Wrote:

Quote: (06-26-2016, 09:36 AM)Jebusfathead Wrote:

Check out my second fam

Eh I prefer this one if it didn't have that overlay thing