Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 726 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Flip Merching guide.

Hello! I'm Odd Future.
This is my guide on flip merching

I will be explaining how to do this, in a guide, and offering my help via skype. if you do not feel comfortable contacting me via skype, that is fine, you can talk to me over RuneScape. Please just do not explode my pm with questions non stop, if I don't respond I am probably helping someone else of busy.

What is flip merchanting?
Flip merchanting is where you buy an item for a low price, and then sell it for a higher price. it is very easy.

What to do.
To flip merch, you will need to find prices. To find these prices, you are going to buy ONE of the items you are flipping

example , I'm flipping logs, I will buy 1 log, no more.

You will buy one of the item that you are flipping for high, just once,

write down the price that it buys for
example, say you put +5% 10 times for the logs, and it's offered for 10k, look under that and it would say something like "Sold 1 logs for 300gp"

Write down that price...

then put it in sell and hit -5% about 3-4 times,
do the same thing and write down that price.

Now you will want to take those two numbers,

Example

Buy-367
Sell-491

And add 15 to your buy offer, and subtract 15 from your sell,
this is so that whoever is selling them for 491, you will get your logs before them, and still make profit. it's kinda like traffic, you are cutting them off to get to your destination faster.

So for example now it should be this

Buy-382
Sell-475

* Now I'm watching Ghost Adventures and creeped af lols*

okay,

Now, we get to GE Caps,

What are GE caps?
Grand Exchange caps are the limits of amount of items you can buy and sell per so many hours.

I will go in to somewhat detail with this topic.

100 for Regular Weapons/Armor
10k for Food
10k for Feathers
10k for Herbs
25k for Ores
25k for Logs
25k for Runes
10k for Potions
10k for Gems
10k for Bones

1 for main hand drygores
2 for offhand drygores
1 for bandos/armadyl armour
10 for godswords

You get the point, those are the caps.....

If I merch things like logs or runes, I have my own little rule, that if it's like , yew logs, for example. or a low priced item, It has to atleast make 100 gp, for me to flip it, so therefor, 25k logs x100 =2.5m

BE PATIENT WHILE FLIPPING

Flipping Rules
Be Patient
Don't leave offers in overnight.
Don't flip shit when things dont sell for a bit and loose mills,
If you need to sell something, and you lose money, decrease it 100-200k at a time
If you get bored while flipping, do something else in game or watch tv, dont sit and be bored :tongue:
keep at it! you will make bank!

if buy offers and sell offers are taking to long, check the price again, because it could be someone is flipping the same thing and had beat your offers, meaning they get their shit first.

NEED HELP FLIPPING? LET ME KNOW IN A POST OR PM, PREFERABLY LEAVE YOUR SKYPE, INGAME NAME, ETC.

Thanks and have fun flipping!
Cheers!