Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 787 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Fortnite

Yeah, been playing the save the world a lot more lately. Wasn't sure about it at first, and thought it was too repetitive. But, I like how you can alter difficulty level and there's a ton of little challenges and event challenges all the time. Can't see myself running out of stuff to do in it.

Quote:(02-28-2018, 02:20 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-28-2018, 01:05 AM)Pikami Wrote:

Quote: (02-27-2018, 11:37 PM)Oni Wrote:

I've won 4-5 in squads. Best I've gotten solo is top 3-5.

[Image: bBPTg9f.png]

Nice! You've played more than me. Add me if you'd like: "Baka Oni"

I'm already your friend

Quote:(02-28-2018, 11:54 AM)Pikami Wrote:

Quote: (02-28-2018, 02:20 AM)Oni Wrote:

I'm already your friend :biggrin:

For reference: I'm "QueenJiggly"

Be sure to grab the Twitch Prime rewards if you haven't already. The Havoc skin is pretty sick. Their site went down earlier from all the people pouring in to redeem.

Redeem:

Quote:(02-28-2018, 11:54 AM)Pikami Wrote:

Quote: (02-28-2018, 02:20 AM)Oni Wrote:

I'm already your friend :biggrin:

My bad, gotten lots of requests. Feel free to invite me whenever I'm on.

Been getting lots of wins with a couple streamers I play with. Always down for squads, if anyone is interested.

I'm loving Fortnite at the moment. It's a good break from the ever-lasting competitive grind of Overwatch :p
I've only played BR for a few hours, but I've already got 2 wins in solo and 90% of the games I will come top 15.
Don't bother adding me though unless you're in OCE :p
The main tip I have for the game: Shotguns are OP, try and get close to your enemy to blast 'em.

I also got the Save the World Standard Edition, which I enjoyed for a while but it quickly got boring as it is quite grindy, and shooting AI zombies becomes boring after a few hours.

Quote:(03-11-2018, 01:14 PM)Kittey Wrote:

I'm loving Fortnite at the moment. It's a good break from the ever-lasting competitive grind of Overwatch :p
I've only played BR for a few hours, but I've already got 2 wins in solo and 90% of the games I will come top 15.
The main tip I have for the game: Shotguns are OP, try and get close to your enemy to blast 'em.

I also got the Save the World Standard Edition, which I enjoyed for a while but it quickly got boring as it is quite grindy, and shooting AI zombies becomes boring after a few hours.

The save the world part grew on me. More so when I started doing the events and side quests in the grindy bits. Much more fun, and the mass of v-bucks you get from quests is worth it if you don't have a battle pass/don't want to dish out for them (like me xD).

Very true on the shotgun. Pump is freakishly good. I'm just shite at aiming with it. Need a bit more practice.

Question though, what's OCE?

Quote:(03-12-2018, 10:36 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (03-11-2018, 01:14 PM)Kittey Wrote:

The save the world part grew on me. More so when I started doing the events and side quests in the grindy bits. Much more fun, and the mass of v-bucks you get from quests is worth it if you don't have a battle pass/don't want to dish out for them (like me xD).

Very true on the shotgun. Pump is freakishly good. I'm just shite at aiming with it. Need a bit more practice.

OCE might refer to the Oceanic servers.

Quote:(03-13-2018, 01:52 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (03-12-2018, 10:36 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (03-11-2018, 01:14 PM)Kittey Wrote:

Oh that would make more sense. Obviously, most of us are on NA for most games

Quote:(03-13-2018, 04:24 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (03-13-2018, 01:52 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (03-12-2018, 10:36 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Oh that would make more sense. Obviously, most of us are on NA for most games

Yep. OCE is Oceanic. So Australia and New Zealand mostly. I'm Australian myself :smile:
Fortnite is one of the few games which has an easily big enough playerbase, which is why I like it. In Overwatch, i'm the second highest rank you can be, but there's only like 200 other players of that same rank in my region, so it takes a long time to find a game. But in Fortnite, that isn't a problem