Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 271 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Free TikTok Views | Simple Method 2023

I am happy to bring you this method. I did it with @BrentagenAlhuki.

Method:
  1. Open website's homepage fireliker[dot]com
  2. On the bottom of the page there should be an input box where you insert username of the channel you want to give views to, after you insert the username you want to give views to click "continue".
    [Image: A8-A8-F7-F8-8-C54-41-E4-B22-C-AD766-FE96-C9-D.jpg]
  3. You will be redirected to a new website, change the url to: fireliker[dot]com/secure.php
  4. After you change the url you will be prompted with a security check, insert the code above (note: everyone has different code) the input box and click continue. [Image: D5-C34-FE4-5-C49-4-BAE-8-D1-B-5-C55-C2065-B8-C.jpg]
  5. You will be redirected to the home page, change the url again to: fireliker[dot]com/autoviews.php

6. You should now see the user's video page, select any video you want and send views. (200 views only can be selected)
    This Method Can Be Used Only Every 10 minutes (server cooldown is same for every user).
This method is repeatable. Hope you like it

Guessing I could do this on multiple different VPSs to bypass the limit?

Quote:(02-02-2023, 05:48 AM)Thanksbrah Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I think the limit is for everyone like for the whole server. I tried it doing it with my friend and we had same cooldown.

Nice it really works! It’s just 10 minute that you have to wait, I am asking my self if lots of people are using stuff like this to go viral

Quote:(02-03-2023, 08:35 PM)Ecto95 Wrote:

Nice it really works! It’s just 10 minute that you have to wait, I am asking my self if lots of people are using stuff like this to go viral

Probably yes

Quote:(02-03-2023, 12:38 PM)546pvp Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2023, 05:48 AM)Thanksbrah Wrote:

I think the limit is for everyone like for the whole server. I tried it doing it with my friend and we had same cooldown.
Yes