Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 621 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Free Webhosting

Deffinetly following this fellas

See I help in ways no one even notices most of the time lole and @phyrrus9 hi jacked @mr.kurd thread the other day like straight 2 full pages of random talk haha

Quote:(10-23-2017, 06:26 PM)Slacker Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Deffinetly following this fellas

Honestly, I got so far off topic. Way to cock block us. But thanks :')

Quote:(10-23-2017, 05:58 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:55 PM)Mystique Wrote:

Quote: (10-23-2017, 05:54 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

That's plenty. The screen view isn't going to be /that/ important, but me talking it all out is gonna be useless without some visual aid. As long as we get 1 frame a second we'll be fine.

We'll just have robotic voice from time to time. Lmao.

The voice is the important part. Discord usually works pretty well though, even on low cons

I can hear people fine, they can't hear me fine however.

He asks 500 questions at once and I'm like well let's go see what this commotions about lol he's my buddy though

Kind of similar to this one.
Gentlemen please stay on topic and redirect any unrelated content to the lounge.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 06:30 PM)Slacker Wrote:

See I help in ways no one even notices most of the time lole and @phyrrus9 hi jacked @mr.kurd thread the other day like straight 2 full pages of random talk haha

Lol yeah, that stuff does happen quite a bit. His threads are easy to do that to though

Quote:(10-23-2017, 06:47 PM)Slacker Wrote:

Gentlemen please stay on topic and redirect any unrelated content to the lounge.

Yah pardon me.

Quote:(10-23-2017, 06:47 PM)Slacker Wrote:

Yah pardon me.

Googiehost is very useful and good.