Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 529 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Free Xbox Live AND PS Plus, One Month Memberships!

This is just a simple "How To" guide on how to play your multiplayer games online for free for one month but this can be done infinite times in a row on either PS Plus or Xbox Live, unless they have or in the near future, implimented a patch that detects your ip address and or your hardwares address and IME#...
Just simply create multiple dummy Email accounts with Gmail or whoever you wish to use. If you take the time to create 12 Email accounts then thats a years worth of free online gaming! Then just create a nes user account on your prefered console and make sure to use one of your "burner" Email addresses with that account and WaLahhh! Sony and Microsoft always allow one free month of online services with every new account activation. The only deterent is you wont have much of a online gamerscore to rack up, and you'll have to keep your friends in the loop once a month on who you are LOL. But if your like me who could give two shits less about a gamerscore, not raking in truck loads of reoccurant wages, and have a wife and 3 kids with mortgage and not a lot of extra disposable cash laying around, "besides when i cook and sell meth every other weekend"lol jkjk, then this is a simple but a nice way to game online for free with that new Battlefield you already paid 60$ fucking dollars for!!!
PS: If you have the time you should dowload Rapchat from your play store or ios store and look me up! Search for SPURATIK and come support my music! Keep it 100 is all i ask when it comes to critique with my raps! Thank you lots in advance!

hmm, at the rate they sell gold for like a dollar a lot of the time

Quote:(04-27-2019, 03:24 AM)Spuratik Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

This is just a simple "How To" guide on how to play your multiplayer games online for free for one month but this can be done infinite times in a row on either PS Plus or Xbox Live, unless they have or in the near future, implimented a patch that detects your ip address and or your hardwares address and IME#...
Just simply create multiple dummy Email accounts with Gmail or whoever you wish to use. If you take the time to create 12 Email accounts then thats a years worth of free online gaming! Then just create a nes user account on your prefered console and make sure to use one of your "burner" Email addresses with that account and WaLahhh! Sony and Microsoft always allow one free month of online services with every new account activation. The only deterent is you wont have much of a online gamerscore to rack up, and you'll have to keep your friends in the loop once a month on who you are LOL. But if your like me who could give two shits less about a gamerscore, not raking in truck loads of reoccurant wages, and have a wife and 3 kids with mortgage and not a lot of extra disposable cash laying around, "besides when i cook and sell meth every other weekend"lol jkjk, then this is a simple but a nice way to game online for free with that new Battlefield you already paid 60$ fucking dollars for!!!
PS: If you have the time you should dowload Rapchat from your play store or ios store and look me up! Search for SPURATIK and come support my music! Keep it 100 is all i ask when it comes to critique with my raps! Thank you lots in advance!

I take it you use this method. When you add the new gold account to your Xbox have you tried then going into the settings and selecting 'make my home Xbox' ?

This makes all accounts attached to your Xbox also have gold aslong as the 'home xbox' account has gold it will work for all.

This eliminates having to restart your progress with each account as you can still use your main.

Designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox
Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
Select System > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.
Do either of the following: Select Make this my home Xbox to designate the console as your home Xbox.

Noticed this is an older post, but the method I mentioned is still valid.

Xbox themselves say this:

What can be shared

Share your Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription with anyone else who signs in to your console.

Share games and downloadable content purchased from Microsoft Store with anyone else who signs in on your console. You can even share games downloaded as part of a subscription.

Hope this helps!

you can go with not having to deal with the hassle for $1 on g2a and get xbox for a month or 2?

Quote:(11-21-2019, 10:50 PM)taylostolo Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

you can go with not having to deal with the hassle for $1 on g2a and get xbox for a month or 2?

Whole process would take 10-15 minutes,
Create an email, sign up to live then add to Xbox. Free.

Preferred preference, either way is good.

I have xbox gold membership since i buy xbox 360 i didn't use it till now but i sold Xbox and bought ps4 four years ago what i can do with it