Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 294 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Free .tk .ml .cf Domain

Hello to everyone; sorry if my english is not good. I'll show you how to get a free .tk .ml .cf .qa .gq domain.

[To see links please register here]

1-Type your domain name in the box. click check availability
-

2-select any extension
-

3-click on payment box

4-Choose 12 months
-

5-Write your email address
-

6-e-mail will come to your mail, click on the url

7-Enter your fake information. enter any phone

8-your transactions are ready. Click on the domain name below. speak manage domain manage domain. Click Management Tools. speak name server name server. then type your name servers. process finished

if you use it for phişhing. first do any blog name similar then get your phishhing domain
I'll show you the hosting location in the next location and then show you how to steal instagram

Freenom is great,used that 10 years

I'm not too fond of the domain extensions, but nonetheless, anything free Is a win-win situation.

Thanks for the In depth methodology.

Quote:(01-23-2020, 11:34 AM)mothered Wrote:

I'm not too fond of the domain extensions, but nonetheless, anything free Is a win-win situation.

Thanks for the In depth methodology.
Free domains. Because it doesn't stand out. I think it doesn't work for much advertising or money. These are nice and free for phishhing.

Quote:(01-23-2020, 01:37 PM)SCARIO Wrote:

These are nice and free for phishhing.

Agree.

My security site obviously has a .com domain, and my blogs are gTLD domains or .net. I don't deal with any other extensions.