Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 283 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Freeware or Open Source CMS + BB?

QQ for all you web programmers: Does anyone have a good suggestion for a freeware or open source PHP/SQL content management system, possibly with a bulletin board add-on?
I'm looking through the options myself, but shit seems pretty limited and I would just like to get some outside opinions on the matter.
Got a CMS you like and think I should try? Lemme know! I am all ears! or eyes... or whatever

Be loud!

Quote:(05-30-2019, 12:32 AM)Kludge Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

QQ for all you web programmers: Does anyone have a good suggestion for a freeware or open source PHP/SQL content management system, possibly with a bulletin board add-on?
I'm looking through the options myself, but shit seems pretty limited and I would just like to get some outside opinions on the matter.
Got a CMS you like and think I should try? Lemme know! I am all ears! or eyes... or whatever

Be loud!

Tricky one - I've used concrete5, Drupal and Joomla in the past. They're all a bit clunky but do the job as long as you keep to good practices in terms of ordering files/code. I'd look through all the extensions available for those three until you find one that has everything you want.
Sorry I cant be more helpful - just none that are amazing but they're all ok if you know what I mean?

Personally, I use joomla! And MyBB
Assigned to two subdomains( intranet.form8f.tk) and (private)

The CMS's I use are Wordpress and Processwire, and the Codeigniter framework.
If you want a CMS that intregates well with a forum script, I suggest you use Wordpress and bbPress.

Quote:(06-11-2019, 09:28 AM)innocent21 Wrote:

If you want a CMS that intregates well with a forum script, I suggest you use Wordpress and bbPress.

I've come up with a way to just use forum software to create a CMS. You just create a BB sub that's visible only to content creators that they can post new stories, etc. to, and then on the main page you use a PHP include() to display post.php with the post ID number added. This allows one to display the data from a specific post into a main page-type story. Also allows for streamlined editing of posts, removal, etc.
It's been years since I've done it, but I did remember the process.

Quote:(06-14-2019, 11:18 PM)Kludge Wrote:

Quote: (06-11-2019, 09:28 AM)innocent21 Wrote:

I've come up with a way to just use forum software to create a CMS. You just create a BB sub that's visible only to content creators that they can post new stories, etc. to, and then on the main page you use a PHP include() to display post.php with the post ID number added. This allows one to display the data from a specific post into a main page-type story. Also allows for streamlined editing of posts, removal, etc.
It's been years since I've done it, but I did remember the process.

If you want to use MyBB as a CMS, there is a really good plugin for it called