Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 268 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
[GET] ANOTHER DOWNLOAD SITE FOR YOU --- JULY 31, 2019

ANOTHER DOWNLOAD SITE FOR YOU
JULY 31, 2019

[Image: 2019-07-31_1101.png]

I've found another site where you can download great products, graphics, and more. I hope to feature a few more of these download sites in the August 2019 issue of LAYNA'S LINKS LETTER ... and it should be ready in another day or so.

WHAT YOU'LL FIND THERE:

* e-Books
* Graphics
* Mobiles and PDA downloads
* Movies - Bollywood, Hollywood and Tami Hindi (dubbed) movies
* Scripts
* Software (including software for the Mac OS)
* Templates

ABOUT THE DOWNLOADS: You can download only if you have an account with (or can otherwise access) a premium file host like Nitroflare, Rapidgator, etc. The downloads are fairly large so if you're using a free premium link generator, that may not be enough. If you don't already have a premium link converter service you can rely on, it's a no-brainer to just subscribe to Deepbrid or Real-Debrid. So far, I have seen Nitroflare, Rapidgator and Turbobit represented but there may be other premium links as well.

PROS: [Image: 47happy.gif] [Image: 61heart.gif] This site primarily features movies and software like the What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) Web Editor V15 here:

[Image: 2019-07-31_1040.png]
If you are a movie buff or need programs to operate your computer system, this site's for you! The offerings appear to be updated, too. It seems to have the newest movies ... here is a link to all the Fast and Furious releases it offers:

FAST and FURIOUS
RELEASES

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

CONS: [Image: verysad.gif] [Image: angry.gif] I found a lot of dead links for around a dozen graphics files I wanted but the very first link I tried in the software area (for iObit Smart Defragger) worked like a charm. It will take some time to get what you want because it involves trying an average of 3 premium file share host links before you find one that works ... and then converting it if you need to.

GO HERE:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

VIRUS TOTAL: None. But don't forget to scan what you download.

If you're seeing this post anywhere other than 0day.red or
being shared by anyone other than Layna61524, then that's where/who
THEY TOOK IT FROM!

If you like the site, bookmark it and re-visit often! And don't forget the numbered links at the bottom of the page that lead to more stuff!

Enjoy!

[Image: tnx.gif]
for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]
[/hide]

@Dulcinea: Are you stalking me? Just kiddin' ... hahahaaaa!!! I'm happy to see you following my shares, friend. I had hardly hit the button to post this share and ... BAM! ... you're here!

Enjoy the site!

[Image: tnx.gif]
for checking this out!
Layna61524

[Image: tnx.gif] , Layna, for more "fishing lessons"!

You're the best teacher around!
[Image: heart.gif]

[Image: happy.gif]

Great minds think alike,
and fools seldom differ.
;-)

Thanks for sharing this site. Max reps. [/i]

Leaning on Lyna learning lounge.
Thanks always

Wow ...just pm-ed you

Max rep. Great share Layna.

@dynasty5: I got the PM, friend and replied back. You just enlightened me. I spent only a few minutes downloading a couple of items there and knew I wanted to share this with you all ... I saw a ton of stuff I have no interest in but there's a lot there all around.

Thanks for your kind comments about me and support for my shares.

[Image: heart.gif]
Layna61524

Layna, do you mind sharing the WYSIWYG software on either mega, media fire or zippyshare?

Thanks in advance