Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 531 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[GET] COPYWRITER OVERKILL --- GET THIS WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

[Image: tnx.gif] for Great share
Max Reps

You complete my day always with a smile
Thanks Layna

@Vivekananda: You can find the videos for all the 4x6 trainings here:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

It was in the link under that section in the OP. If you have Internet Download Manager installed and integrated with your browser, just click on one of the videos to get it started and then IDM pops up to ask if you want to download it. There is probably a better and faster way to do it.

@LeggyAnita: I believe the 'parris' material aopotter is referring to can be found in the link under COPYCHIEF - MISCELLANEOUS DOWNLOADS. Part of the link name reads: thanks/parris-taki-gofundme.

@All: I am in the process of adding a few more download links to the OP, so if you've already downloaded from this share, you should try back later today or tomorrow for new stuff!

It won't be a lot but I'll share what I find that is already related to this post.

If you have further questions, please send me a PM. I almost didn't come back to this thread so I would never have seen your questions.

[Image: tnx.gif]
for reading!
Layna61524[/hide]

honly moly thanks a lot for the shares!

im overwhelmed by the resources but thanks for the share!

Quote:(07-18-2019 10:05 AM)layna61524 Wrote:

LAYNA'S NOTE: I tried to find the Wistia video link for the 5Ws of Selling video on this page but couldn't. Can someone help with that link?
I would much rather download it than view it on the page.

Here's the page:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Here it is:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

A big [Image: tnx.gif] and MAX REPS to bbhmogul and bestblackie for providing the download link to Copy Chief's 5W video.

I appreciate the help with it ... now I will update my post! [Image: happy.gif]

[Image: tnx.gif]
Layna61524

Big Thanks, literally had the 4x6 copy system order page open in a tab and thought I would have a browse in here, sure glad I did.

@ianmc: I'm glad you checked here first. If I find more "stuff" I will come back and add those in an update.

Layna61524

[Image: tnx.gif] for the pm message and extras Layna61524! [Image: 10.gif]