Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 117 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
[GET] CodeCanyon SiteCloner 1.03 PhP Script - Make Clones of any website

[Image: preview.jpg]

SiteCloner is a PHP script which allows you to make copies, clones or archives of any website. It does not matter wether this website is made with regular HTML files or was built using a CMS like Wordpress or Joomla; SiteClones clones them all!

Once a clone or copy has been created; you can choose to either browse the clone online, download it as a ZIP archive, send it by email or upload it to a remote server over FTP.

Not only does SiteCloner generate an exact copy of the site; it also rewrites all URLs to be fully relative, which allows you to use the cloned site either on a web server or locally on your computer.

Sales:

[To see links please register here]

Dowload:

DON'T MIRROR MY FILES, IF LINK IS DOWN PLEASE TELL ME SO I MAY REUPLOAD.

Thanks you so much [Image: tnx.gif]

very thanks

SHA256: 95f4f7d9a56636ebd781f8ce0f7e3cd5095cc2aaa9661820e7074eb03d029b7c
File name: CodeCanyon-11172863-SiteCloner_v1.03-Make_Clone_of_Website.rar
Detection ratio: 0 / 53
Analysis date: 2015-09-24 02:51:03 UTC ( 1 minute ago )

Great add, mad Props!!!

+5 Rep for contribute on BBHF :D

Thanks op. will try this later. repped

Thank you and Rep. added

thanks buddy, nice share!+reps

nice share:)

nice...thanks...