Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 168 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
[GET] Confidence and Personal Growth Ebook Collection and More ◄◄◄

i hope no one else ever discovers the biggest source of free ebooks on the planet... i am keeping this secret all to myself! lol
not sure if you noticed, many people here lack confidence! they lack the willpower to succeed! i put this little collection of reading material for those of you who could use a little pick me up
most successful people read a lot, if you are not reading at all now, i suggest you start. make time to read, read while traveling and or commuting to and from work or school, etc... READ! grow you mind, reading is brain food! it WILL make you smarter, then maybe you will understand why it is important to upgrade to VIP here on the bbhf!

i will skip all the usual info on each book, since these are not business related! and just share the links

[Image: Flow_53.png]
p.s. to all the noobs who do not understand how to download a kindle book, why not try to figure it out? it is easier to do than downloading from itunes, or almost any other site! amazon even makes it foolproof for you! every kindle ebook listing says this:
Code:

Hidden Content
You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

[/spoiler]

and if you prefer not to download any app, they have a cloud reader, you can download all your kindle books to the amazon cloud storage and read them from there when you are online
[Image: Kindle-cloud-reader.jpg]
here is your confidence building collection i prepared myself for you enjoyment and self improvement:

Confidence Upgrade: 18 Powerful Solutions to Help You Gain More Confidence by Rob Leonardo
Link:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Mastery Of The Mind: Conquer Procrastination, Crush Anxiety, And Obliterate 17 Other Mental Wastes To Take Control Of Your Mind, And Take Control Of Your Life by Noam Lightstone

Link:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Personal Growth Bundle: Build Confidence, Overcome Rejection, Create More Enthusiasm (Building Confidence, Live With Passion, Stress Reduction, Success Mindset, Influence People, Emotional Eating) [Kindle Edition]
Link:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Life Coaching: Complete Blueprint to Becoming a Powerful Influential Life Coach [Kindle Edition]
Link:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Success and Happiness - Quotes to Motivate Inspire and Live by [Kindle Edition]
Link:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Happiness 365: One-a-Day Inspirational Quotes for a Happy YOU (The Happiness 365 Inspirational Series Book 1) [Kindle Edition]
Link:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

How To Live In The Now: Achieve Awareness, Growth and Inner Peace in Your Life (Personal Empowerment Book 1) [Kindle Edition]
Link:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

5 Steps To Improve Your Morning Flow: New Habits for Effortless Productivity (Go Frictionless! Book 1) [Kindle Edition]
Link:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

Habits: How To Turn 15 Bad Habits Into Good Habits That Will Change Your Life (Eliminate Negative Habits, Create Positive Habits and Completely Change Your Life Forever) [Kindle Edition]
Link:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

please note, this is just a small collection of RECENTLY published books.... there is a lot of money to be made in writing! if they can do it, so can you! just do a better job than they did, and you will make more sales! please write a review for any of these that you read, so other people will know what to expect! sharing is caring, show you care and leave some +rep below! and i will share many more ebooks