Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 391 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
[GET] Done For You Offline Marketing Proposals, Video Training and Case Study, Start Your Own [OFFLINE] Agency

Thanks again, REPs added!

Quote:(03-07-2015 03:55 PM)Quasar Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks OP - repped you +5!

Hahahahaha!

You guys are too funny! This WSO was soo hot - soo good - soo awesome - that the seller ...

ALREADY SHUT IT DOWN! [Image: biggrin.gif]

After one day, he is already done! In case you guys haven't noticed, errors - glaring and small - are in almost every WSO being sold!

Since when does having $30 to post a WSO make the creator/seller an ACE marketer or an expert?! Hell, many of these guys can hardly put a couple of decent sentences together! [Image: biggrin.gif]

This is the reason forums like this one exist! We separate the bullshit from the real deals!

If this is like most graphics WSOs, it might border on being acceptable - but that's it! I haven't even looked at this one yet but I buy lots of these WSOs that are for "consumables" like this. Infographics are a dime a dozen - even for good ones! I might use 10% of what is in a WSO like this one - at most!

So you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for making this poor seller take this embarrassment down!

NOT! [Image: biggrin.gif]
[Image: biggrin.gif] [Image: 42rock.gif]

thank you for this...was looking for it

hey guys, can anyone upload this to zippyshare please?

I'm getting decryption error on MEGA. Been trying to download it twice, still no luck. Hope you guys can share zippyshare link.
Quote: (03-09-2015 02:22 AM)ENIC Wrote:

Quote: (03-09-2015 02:11 AM)rgbiz Wrote:

Dude, it's 400+ meg, since when is MEGA not good enough [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote:(03-09-2015 02:11 AM)rgbiz Wrote:

Dude, it's 400+ meg, since when is MEGA not good enough [Image: biggrin.gif]

Agreed. Here is another Mega:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Mega is blocked in my country. How about another mirror PLEASE.
THANKS.

Quote:(03-18-2015 11:16 PM)onenoob2 Wrote:

Mega is blocked in my country. How about another mirror PLEASE.
THANKS.

OP updated with Zippyshare mirror (2 parts)
[Image: cool.gif]

Great share thanks. repped