Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 739 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
[GET] Expat Wealth - The Offshore Banking Guide - Peter Macfarlane [pdf]

thank you looks good.+5

Nice Share as Always, Thanks

REP+ given

Thanks so much for the share #MaxrepsforYou , but do you have the 2014 edition? cause what you shared was 2009 edition

Quote:(10-05-2014 09:13 AM)Abdouzr Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Thanks so much for the share #MaxrepsforYou , but do you have the 2014 edition? cause what you shared was 2009 edition

Agreed nice share - but a lot has changed since 2009.

I've seen the 2014 edition - it is already out of date. Alot has changed since publication this year due to money laundering and terrorism.

Thank you dude
Max reps added ;)

Quote:(10-05-2014 05:58 PM)newmaney Wrote:

Quote: (10-05-2014 09:13 AM)Abdouzr Wrote:

Agreed nice share - but a lot has changed since 2009.

I've seen the 2014 edition - it is already out of date. Alot has changed since publication this year due to money laundering and terrorism.
And a lot hasn't. There is a wealth of information in this that is valuable regardless of any regulations and laws. Wealth planning and protection is a dynamic process. It's always changing and govs have always been trying to scheme ways to grab hold of your money. Their game is slowly coming to an end thanks to the web and cryptocurrencies.

Quote:(10-06-2014 04:02 AM)NonConformer Wrote:

And a lot hasn't. There is a wealth of information in this that is valuable regardless of any regulations and laws. Wealth planning and protection is a dynamic process. It's always changing and govs have always been trying to scheme ways to grab hold of your money. Their game is slowly coming to an end thanks to the web and cryptocurrencies.

absolutely agree with you but we need to know whats working know and whats legal know in case we wanted to "go offshore" this year or in 2015, just a brief example in the 2009 report you shared they talked about going offshore in London, and in another report iI found which was published in 2014 they said forget about England.

Plus they talked about a lot more stuff like having merchant accounts which is something very complicated in the us..

here's the pdf I've found

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Here's the monthly membership where they do webinar and that type of stuff

Code:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

It would be great if you could work your magic on finding some golden nuggets like the "the second passport report"
for having citizenship in countries like Switzerland in case F T C desides to hammer down on you.

I'm going to create a thread for offshore related info, I just don't have the time right now, especially with the tracker project.

Do you know of Sovereign Man, International Man, Nomad Capitalist and Sovereign Society? All are fantastic resources.

These are just quick off the top of my head right now:

click on the "resources" section at the top of the page

By all means man, do your Thing and THANKS for the resources, but please don't forget about the offshore related info thread.