Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1014 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
[GET] Free Crypto Coin Empire - 30 Mins = $400 - UpDated

Thanks for sharing and the zippyshare link.

He sent out videos to work around the "No Response From Project" error. Does anyone have those videos? Or a link to them? Thanks.

People can sign up for both bam.boincstats.com and

[To see links please register here]

separately. Your username might be available on boincstats but NOT available on the worldcommunitygrid site. So when you press "create account" in boincstats for the worldcommunitygrid you'll get "No response for project". Either that, or their automatic account creation for this site generally no longer works. If it just can't create an account for you, go there and register it yourself, but:
your email, username AND password must be exactly the same. You can make changes to those and adapt them to match:

- "main account page" option - edit

- "settings" option - my profile

Go back to boincstats - "sign up for project" - last column: "Find account" for worldcommunitygrid. Should be accepted.

EDIT:
also if you can't sign up to Ripple Labs team through boincstats, go to worldcommunitygrid site: My Contribution -> My Team -> "Find A Team" -> search for: Ripple Labs -> click on the name of the team -> "Join The Team".

I don't know if this is necessary. don't people get points without being part of a team?

I followed everything just at the boinc software setup i put add project myself instead of manage account.
So everything is running,and it needs 24hours to get the statistics to show up.
I guess i ll know if i earned any points in 14hours,i will let you know.

Thanks for the share. Looking forward to reading it. Rep added.

Thank you all for the Reps, will update the link with the new updates once i get home....

Cheers

Quote:(02-11-2014 05:51 AM)danny830 Wrote:

People can sign up for both bam.boincstats.com and

separately. Your username might be available on boincstats but NOT available on the worldcommunitygrid site. So when you press "create account" in boincstats for the worldcommunitygrid you'll get "No response for project". Either that, or their automatic account creation for this site generally no longer works. If it just can't create an account for you, go there and register it yourself, but:
your email, username AND password must be exactly the same. You can make changes to those and adapt them to match:

- "main account page" option - edit

- "settings" option - my profile

Go back to boincstats - "sign up for project" - last column: "Find account" for worldcommunitygrid. Should be accepted.

EDIT:
also if you can't sign up to Ripple Labs team through boincstats, go to worldcommunitygrid site: My Contribution -> My Team -> "Find A Team" -> search for: Ripple Labs -> click on the name of the team -> "Join The Team".

I don't know if this is necessary. don't people get points without being part of a team?

Thanks for this information, I did this, but it's still not showing up on boincstats that I'm part of that team. I'm getting the "No Response from Project" error.

As I said above, he put out videos talking about how to correct this problem. Would be nice if someone had access to those videos.

@crunchywhite

If you have done everything as mentioned, and then also connected your program (client) to your boincstats account (advanced view -> tools -> use account manager -> boincstats user and pass), then the team name will appear eventually in your "Team" section of the boincstats site. It wasn't there for me either immediately. Try: tools -> synchronize with boincstats bam, or just wait for the next statistics update on the site (it's a daily update?). "My Detailed Stats" will be filled in then too.

Good share, repped

Thank for the report